Reviews for Things to Learn
Pure perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Awesomesauce
Drumboy100 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Love it, love it. Edmund's abolishing the law proves that he has changed from the traitor he was, and this scene fits with the metaphor of Narnia: Aslan already took the punishment for Edmund, therefore Edmund will not accept an additional whipping boy, but still submit to Narnia standards.
Hamilton chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is well written and sounds like it came straight out of the book. However, just as I have said before, at their ages and in this time frame the whipping would have been done with a strap. I don't know why that bothers me, but it is that way in everything else that I read. However, that's how it would have been done. All in all, good piece of work.
Belegerentimonculus chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
It's a very well written story, except that you said that Jamie is a boy. Peter, Edmund, Susan, and Lucy are the only humans in Narnia.
Louise lolly chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
this was really well written and i like the way it shows how ed is learning to take responsibility for his actions, but it maed me feel physically sick for some reason. i also felt like i wanted to cry. very thought provoking. thanks xx
Rolletti chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
::Squeeeel:: I absolutely LOVE this story. It's very creatively written, I could practically see the whole scene. I've often thought of Peter having to resort to adminitering a spanking while raising his siblings, and here you wrote it in perfect taste.

Edmunds character as King of Narnia was beautifully portrayed as he abolished that whipping boy law. I hope you will continue to write more and more Narnia stories concerning the two brothers.
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Nice one!Poor Ed...why do Peter have to swat him for 20 times?poor Ed...
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aw, so sweet! I love how quick Edmund was to abolish the law! He really is a sweetie at heart. :D

Hope to see another like this soon!
E. Beckham chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I enjoyed your story. It's so well written and true to C. S. Lewis's style. You've captured the characters and their growing maturity. Peter's compassion as a caretaker of his siblings is touching, and Edward's courage in taking responsibility for his actions is honorable. I hope you will continue this story or share another.

Emma
narnialove chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I loved your story you should write more (: