Reviews for New Year's Resolutions
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
'a woman weakened by an unrequited love'

'he holds her heart although she is sure he does not know it'

Brilliant lines.
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Please let her stay!

This is again a wonderful story. I can't wait to read the next chpater!

By the way: Happy New Near!
greeny-blue lights chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Beautiful! Update really soon please!
GloriaS chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
what is wrong with him? cant he see what going on with them? ZIVA JUST NEEDS TO HIT HIM AND TELL HIM OPEN HIS EYESAND

?...
writinghasceased chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Argh! If she goes... Aw.

If she stays... Tony had better last with that honesty thing. Personally, I dont think he would be able to.
writinghasceased chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
You pay the closest attention to detail! I actually laughed when the candy fell out.

And I hate the fact that she thinks he would only miss her for a few days and then find some new chick to flirt with. I'm glad that Tony shook her, seeing as though I can't.
papillongirl chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
If he's practially begging and she is still misunderstanding his intent then I have to wonder what's going on in her head! Has he disappointed her so many times that she overlooks the obvious? :) Can't wait to see where you go next. Again, Happy New Year!
luvin-the-coffee chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
please continue! this is SO true to their character dynamic... you've definitely depicted the most realistic way out of any i've ever read for tony to view their relationship! i love love love this and am hanging onto your every word at the moment! thanks!
Harleyzgirl chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Oh, the tension. Crack it please.

And Happy 2009! :o)
Cara.T.Jacklin chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Ok so I didn't realise there was a 4th chapter when I reviewed the 3rd one... STILL AWESOME! Update this one quick :) (I'm kinda desperatly hoping he's convincing her)
Cara.T.Jacklin chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
He's being honest with her! YOU CAN'T MAKE HER LEAVE! This is sad, but I like it too much to stop reading! Update real fast
serendipitous-15 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Well this is an interesting turn of events. Does Ziva take the deal? I really hope she does, I don't want her to go and Tony needs to figure out he really feels about her.
LadyTrish chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
oh dear Lord, you are killing me...DiNozzo just say those damn three words (sorry, I am very irritated that I only saw reruns over the holidays :))
Bella P chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Wow! I have been reading NCIS fanfiction now for months and today I actually had to create an account so I could respond to this story!

I am so drawn to this that I am checking out the site every couple hours to see if you updated it. I can actually visualize this whole thing being played out and I cannot wait to see where you go with it. In fact, I'm on pins and needles now and want to slap Tony that he's still not quite there yet. But, I think it's completely realistic. Ziva has never been forthcoming with her feelings on anything so for her to hit him with this, he is bound to be reeling and just trying to find his footing right now. All he can think about is how to make her stay, but really... he needs to get at the true root of why she is leaving. Will Ziva give it up? Will Tony with his ultimate detective powers figure it out? AAHH! How long will we have to wait? Hopefully, not long. Well done!
TooMuchCaffine chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Patience is a virtue, however I've never considered myself very virtuous. While I love the fact that you've been updating this fic like crazy, don't leave us waiting!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »