Reviews for I'll Do My Best
NickTonyK chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Pretty good. I like how Tony is all excited!
NickTonyK chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
It was good fluff! Nice interaction.
Cherokee Jedi chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
irishjedi,

I love this story. Your Tony is very true to the character. I can't wait for the twins to meet Grandpa Jethro.

Please keep writing.

Cherokee Jedi
moolol chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
I'm wondering how I missed this wonderful story earlier. Really lovely- I think that Tony's reactions are quite natural for someone who had something like this dropped on them. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Gotta love DiNozzo enthusiasim! Looking forward to meeting the twins.
poohbear123 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Tony is a little excited
sydcasy chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Interesting story, can't wait for more.
Hussey chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Enjoying the story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope you are planning to have Gibbs help him with the kids.
poohbear123 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
Gibbs always sets Tony straight. Hope to see so father/son stuff with Gibbs /Tony. Can't wait to see them with the little boys. Gibbs would make a great papa to them. Hope he helps Tony with the boys.
Loopy4Tibbs chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I love G/D fluff! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
What a great chapter! You did a good job of showing Tony's shock - loved Gibbs response to Tony. He will be there to help him as he learns to be a father. Looking forward to the next update.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I like it! Not so keen on Tony with children, but it's pretty good.
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I am really interest. I hope they are his and I hope everyone gets a chance to babysit.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
oh please continue this story. great start
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Ok, you got me hooked! A child would be enough for Tony, but twins...who baby. Is he going to be in for fun. If they are his, that is; and if he takes them. I suppose he could ship them off to some boarding school or something, if he's not ready to be a dad.