Reviews for Making Normality
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Interesting idea.

Good to see Dean can defend himself against a vampire even when he's terribly sick! Must have been Gene putting something in his food...
bunnyslippers13 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Aw this chapter is so cute! :D
Aecoris chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Sorry I didn't review earlier! I didn't have time to read it until now!

This seems really interesting. When exactly is this taking place? Like after what season? I'm curious to know who the bad guy is and what he did to Dean!
moira4eku chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I just got caught up with your story and am enjoying the AU aspect of Dean in College. Is the villian a vampire? I wonder what he gave to Dean? Looking forward to where you are taking this story.
ChaiGrl chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
I just discovered your story and am hooked. I can't wait to find out more about your verse and what happened to Dean. Hope there is more to come. Thanks for a great read so far. Until the next update, take care and Happy Writing!
casammy.armoasantander019 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
me gusta la historia por la profunda interaccion entre los bro pero x fa devuelvelos a la caza please!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
YAY dean in college

The Grey Phantom chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
An interesting start... I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes... By the way, when does this take place? Is it AU or what happened after they finished the giant Hell on Earth-66 Seals - story arc of the show?