Reviews for Liquid Memory
Rottweiler182187 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
The moosssttt beauitfuuuulllll story eveeeeeerrrrrrrrr... idoit i am not crying..(Sob) thank you for the movie um i mean the story. It was so well writen it felt like a movie... you discrebed the pair so well with so much detail... Rainflower it was amazing no it was breathtakeing thank you for the story thank you Happ new years
Nerdkate88 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Its not terrible! In fact I could not stop reading it. I love your story! Its verry serious and I like the fact that Shiguru is the villan! Its a very good story!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Time Warp chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I've liked this fic for years, but I never reviewed or favorited it. Well, I'm doing it now. It's a great fic.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very nice story, here. I like the descriptions of the different photographs. Very neat! Lovely job. :)
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That was a really nice story. I loved the characterization of Kasumi and Satoshi, I could just imagine them in every scene.
blazed starlight chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
this story is really good, i don't know why you think it's not. Keep up the good work and be proud of your work.
colin chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
i love your story
Warlordess chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Wow... Great story. Don't know why it took me this long to actually read it cause I've known your name for-like-what, ever? But anyway, I'm almost in tears thanks to you and the strange thing is, they're unexplainable tears. It's not like this sotry was depressing, or in any way, emotional. But for some reason it was just THAT that hit me hard enough to send tremors down my spine. Your fic was so extremely different than the others I've read, like zillions of demensions worth of a difference. But I love it for that. Can you write more strange, creepy, yet at the same time romantic AAMRN's for people like me or have you outgrown that?
lyger99tigon99 chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
this was not horribly done this was the best AU AAMR I have come across to date and I have read a lot of them
Ketchum chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
wow! Another great job! See, i saved some stories onto my computer, and then came back and reviewed them later, i never made the connection that this one and paramesian were both by you! You're a great writer! two of my all time favs, both by you :) good job!1

"a shutter clicked; a frozen memory" -i love that :)
amy chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
what do u mean u think this story isn't good? This story is great! Sweet and well done! -
Nova S chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
I'll review anyway! :)

So this was originally for a Creative Writting Class? You picked a very good subject! I mean it!

When I had this class I wish I did something like this. :(

Well I hope you wrote more 'cause I'm on the lookout (just a fair warning ;).

Till next time,

Nova S
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Let's see now.. I liked your story a lot. I like the style, tone, voice and... yea. It's really neat, good job!
SnowyEloquence chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
i really like that story, even if you say it's bad...i think it's really sweet, and i think the memories are cute idea.