Reviews for High School Reunion
Sweetums14 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
A nice ending...but weren't they in 2007? Cause they were playing Dance Dance Revolution: The DVD Game! I dunno, a lovely ending! :D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:):):):)333333333333333333
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Loved this series
Illops chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Great story, how long is this gonna be?
mythica magic chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aw y arent you continueing them anymore? I love these storys! Rob/Star 4 ever!

x
tennisgal456 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
ive got to be honest, it was the slapping and toast gone wrong in the summary that drew me in! lol jk of course

I hope you had a happy new years too

my opinion on remixed would be to have them as one-shots in a little menagerie, that way you wouldnt be forced to put excess into the chapter just to make a story ( i hope that made sense) but that is just my opinion

heh kori doesnt trust the people she pays to clean her house to make her house clean huh? probably more of a nervousness thing though

i like the line about roy and jade, just goes to show that some women wear the pants in the family

lol the scrubbing will still look red on her face, so let her keep the lipstick LOL

what type of accent does jade have?

lol yep that is definitely gars kid

i wish koru had slammed the door in babs face, but she is too nice for that

lol a trample of seven kids? who were the others besides dylan and mar'i (i know you probably listed them before but please just humor me)

aww steven and nicole... im surprised dick could keep that secret from kori

wrestling career? ok lol not something i expected

never let gar near sharp objects! i bet they have a warning sign in hospitals not to leave him unattended

lol gar is just a mess, although im surprised rachel didnt bring a change of clothes. she should have known, after being with gar for that long

dick and the guys will turn 97 and they will still play games, guys will be guys

the maids will not be so happy to clean up teh champagne mess

OMG XAVIER? ok that is it the fun is over *ducks* RUN FOR IT, lol

well at least it wasnt like they all drank that much of the champagne

give it a break babs! they are married and with child for goodness sakes,lol she needs therapy

hehe gar wins the hunt, but when he gets home he is going to get it and so will dick im sure

aww terra needs to aim better! ugh lol

lol aww we even got some cute fluffies in the ends

(fluffies are cuter than dustbunnies) sorry dont know where that came from

i liked this and i cant wait to see what you do next

keep it up
Dancing-StarryEyedDemigod chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD

Best One-shot I have ever read!

HILARIOUS and incredibly spectacular! I love it!
Purple Sky Juliet chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
But...But...We like YAHSS stories XD

BUT ANYWAYS! D

Good job on this, it didn't seem OOC at all. I got confused doing the introductions part, haha. I think I was mixing up different stories in my head though. XD

You did a great job on all four stories. D
noluv chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
hey...well its awesome 2 c de hol gang once again..

but de Kori-Rich moments didt hav de spark ur stories usualy hav...i dunno..

mayb its jus me..

well anyways...keep up de gud work...:)
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Hahah! Whooh! Long live Mia's high school stories! I can't even imagine FanFiction without that trilogy of yours. Great story...

Hahah! A reunion! Is it really a season for reunions? My mom and her close hs friends just had a reunion here in out house a couple days ago...lots of reunions...heh...

Great story. I don't exactly remember what happened to the minor characters in the last story(short term memory loss. Sorry,)...but I love this one. Love it!

'Remixed' sounds like a great idea. I think it would be better of you put them in one story as one-shots...like Randomness(fav!)...BUT! If they're 'goona be long ones...better make them a story on their own. Choice is up to you.

May GOD bless you!
RavenSis chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Mari's cute! Heck- all little kids are cute! Except self-absorbed ones...

Babs had to get over him eventualy...even if it took over a decade...but she found Xavier!

I would be playing video games when I'd be 27! Maybe even when I'm 60! lol

Aw I wished I had a reunion like this! But I'm not even in highschool yet...oh well! haha.

Can't wait for your next awesome chapter strory! ( add some comedy, I loves me somes comedy!)

Happy New Year! GO '09!
Daniella chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
OH MY FLIPIN WORD! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! I LOVED IT!

GIRL YOU ROCK!

Oh my bob i loved it! you so ulturally rock! (if thats even a word!) :D i loved it oh my bob i cant stop thinking about this! oh and remixed i think it would be better if you put them all in one story! that i think would be better! wichever way you put it i know i will love it! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PERFECTLY WRITTEN I LOVED IT YOU ROCK! I COMPLETELY LOVED IT A! THATS HOW MUCH I LOVED IT!

!Dani!
Rianna Lauren chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This story is so cool! I liked the way u made that champagne war..

Nice job!

Rynna
ThePassionOfTheRose chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I liked it; it was a great way to tie loose ends up. :) Great job!

Rose
xPoisened-black-Rosesx chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
OMG I loved this! so fluffy and cute and no your not a jerk, i think your amazing

I really liked your high school series! you HAVE to write more, you cant just stop at that! at least do one of when Mar'i grows up...sorry, bit of track...

hmm...i like the sound of you idea, it seems different and not so chliched...it'd be cool if you did one of a midsummer nights dream or like you said great expectations having Richard be Pip and Kori be Estella...
cartoonfire chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Omg a reunion! How awesome is this?

Omg, I love it!

Wow, so did not expect Xavier and the others to come, seeing as how they were enemies in high school...

That Babs needs to back off before I cut her-too many witnesses, but be warned Babs, I got my eye on you.

Lol, this was funny and awesome and I love it. Great job :)