Reviews for The Pieces of My Life
Emoprincess98 chapter 8 . 1/25
Personal I think it's a great plot, but the only down side is that if this was taking placing back in the time of pirates and the Royal Navy. You would have to change the date of when they were changed to make the story sound more on the past.
iampixie chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
nice and resolving
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
What. If this was based during back then wouldn't they not really have terms for like halter tops and stuff? I'm not insulting you, so please don't take this personally; your story is very good. Keep on writing.
Mia chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
I'm done, I can't read anymore. It sucks so much. I thought this was going to be a more unique fanfic but its so stupid and predictable just like every other amateur story out there.
Mia chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
"Suicide was for weak people. I wouldn't kill myself without a really great purpose, such as saving someone else. That would just mean that I was not strong enough to handle what the world dished out to me."
I hope like hell that that is not your real view on suicide because if it is, your fucking stupid. You have got no idea how much that pissed me. As of right now I fucking hate you.
If that is your real view on suicide, go to hell. If that is merely Bella's views, then I apologize.
WiseOldSoul chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
this story is cute modern day royalty fairytale so far.

it is however, disappointing that with all of her
royal training growing up royal, bella does not
behave more like a royalty or the future queen that
she is going to be.
her speech, her behavior, her dressing, too many
contradictions far from being a royal...disappointing...
Dream I Dare chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
You know I saw that one coming.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 39 . 12/29/2012
I found this story a few days ago and I just loved it! And that's saying something since I don't usually like vampire stories. I usually stick with AH versions. Haha anyway, great job!
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 37 . 6/10/2012
Why did Bella get mad when James was kissing Victoria? It's not like she didn't make out with Edward at all after they were engaged. And I don't know a single country where it legal to kill somebody because they got you angry. King or not king, killing under law requires a logical reason. And the Cullen's can totally go all vampire on their butts. If they punch one guy to hard in the face they can just play the whole "I'm on drugs" thing.
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 33 . 6/10/2012
Why don't they just bust the lock on the door. People (humans included) do that all of the time. They don't have to run through the wall.
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 29 . 6/10/2012
Just a random thought. I've noticed that Bella, nor Rosalie or Alice for the matter, ever get sunburn. Why is that, may I ask? They are outside all day with the sun ablazin', and they never get burnt in the slightest. They took a nap in the middle of the beach for Pete's sake! I doubt they have sunscreen or anything like that.
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
Why on earth do Carlisle and Esme have a rec room on the fourth floor? Cuz' they are EXACTLY the type of people to play video games all day...
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 13 . 6/9/2012
I just remembered something that happend in a previous chapter. Bella said that it would take months for her to get back home from the Carribean. I don't know anywhere that would take a month to travel to. Why don't they take a plane? Did the world decide to go all green on us and now there is no way to travel besides by wind?(Boat)
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
If everything happend hundreds of years ago, why was Bella singing a Kelly Clarkson song? And why is Bella speaking in perfect English? Did America's governmential state change over a few hundreds of years and decide that kings and queens were the way to go?
I'mNotintheMoodAnymoreSorry chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
How awkward would it be if Bella started her period!
1,209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »