Reviews for A Protector
savannahbattle chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
wow! i really like it but im still confused! HOw did Azulia know jane was going to be in trouble? and where are azulias parents?
whatido chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
just wondering- is azulia a synesthete, or is that just how she conceptualizes information?
Entaria chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Another great chapter! You've got the characters down very well. I loved Rigsby's reaction to Lisbon's answer at the beginning. So like him, lol.
Entaria chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Hm... seems interesting so far. The dialogue is a little stiff in places, but for the most part things are smooth. Azulia is interesting, but you're just teetering on the edge of Mary-Sue with her, so I'd be careful. granted, at the time I'm writing this, it looks like you're already done. lol. but just for future reference ;)

And by the way, it's Rigsby, with an s, not Rigby. I don't know if that was just a typo in a couple places or not, but it jumped out at me. Spelling character's names wrong drives me crazy.

Anywho... on to the next chapter!
mimland chapter 16 . 5/24/2009
So I decided to read the first chapter before going to bed and ended up saying just one more chapter untill there wasn't one left to read. It is now 4:15 am and I have to be at work tomorrow so maybe not my smartest move but still couldn't make myself stop reading it.
bluedragon1836 chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
Dude, this is scary. First, that poem "Fire and Ice"? I just memorized that. The episode with the key and the lock? It was just on TV an hour and a half ago. Wow.
bluedragon1836 chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
Dude, that book "Physics of the Impossible" is one of my favorite books. It's definitely my favorite science book!
Jisbon8D chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
Brilliant!

Well done!
McLoving Grey's chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
Aww, I'm so happy for Azulia. That's so great for her. Now we need to get Jane and Lisbon to go out on a real date together! :D

Update as soon as you can please!
McLoving Grey's chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
Man, you just seriously made me cry when he said that he was a bad person and that he could have been together with his family, if he hadn't been so stupid. (Guess listening to sad songs helped to do the trick aswell.)

But the kiss in the end was perfect. Glad they're happy.
McLoving Grey's chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
I concur with the final sentence. I hate hospitals aswell. That smell.
McLoving Grey's chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
Woah. A cold shower just ran down my spine when I read the last few sentences. Great work. Very well written.
McLoving Grey's chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
ARGHH! My god, I would probably go absolutely crazy if I didn't know I could read on after such a cliffhanger. Evil, evil, evil! ;) Ok, gotta get moving. Next chapter here I come! :D

Oh, and I hope Jane isn't dead. I couldn't stand that right before going to bed. I'd probably lie there for hours on end obsessing about it. xD
McLoving Grey's chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
No, I. Need. Them. To. Be. Together! Please! :) (I'll just read on and hope for the best.)
McLoving Grey's chapter 2 . 4/11/2009