Reviews for A Protector
McLoving Grey's chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Very authentic. Great job. I feel so sorry for Jane. :(
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Cool. Starting off nicely. Very character like writing, just what I like. ;)
dddynamite chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
awwe very cute
firefly189 chapter 16 . 3/12/2009
I enjoyed this, the mentalist, story very much. Thank you for updating this story. I enjoyed the witty comments, and you understand how to convey each of the characters personalities. I have enjoyed your writing. I will read more of your stories. Thank you very much.
piratejester chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
Yay, you're back. Ah, Azulia the trickster. Not sure if Jane was being entirely truthful about knowing she was faking... :)

Oh yay, Rigsby/Van Pelt. They're cute. And we all hope that Jane and Lisbon will work out. Ugh. The whole bracelet thing is lovely. You write nice kids. Very nice with the relationships irony.

It's been awhile; I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. :D
langfieldl chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
I'm glad you final updated! I also glad Azulia is okay too! I'll keep my eyes out for your other stroy! Keep up the good work!
superwoman1015 chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
"She could see connections and relationships like no other, but she couldn’t see her own." I bet that's going to tie into jane and Lisbon hue? I'd love it. Any way, glad for the update. Even if you're cutting it short by one chapter, at least you are going to finish it. I hate unfinished fics.
House Calls chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
Aw! Azulia and Logan love each other! Aw!

Seriously, it is very sweet. :-D

BTW, I was worried Azulia really had amnesia! So glad it was a prank. Looking forward to the remaining chapters!
Ebony10 chapter 16 . 3/2/2009
Yay! An update! I feel like it's been so long...Thanks for the new chapter! It's not over yet, right? :)

Waiting patiently (well, it's a forced patience ;P) for the next part...
DD2 chapter 15 . 2/5/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad they are all okay! Please continue soon!
piratejester chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
It's great that Azulia's alright and all, up and reading. She would totally do something odd like flip on the bed. Nice.

Linking back to canon with Jane talking about the witch-girl case (I don't remember what number episode it was...) was good. Tying everything together is just... better.

I like your Rigsby. He's funny, in character (they all are), and the carrot bit was great. It just seemed so believable and cute. Van Pelt would have carrot sticks. :D

Oh gosh... Jane opening random patients' doors... he's too charming to not get away with it. :)

Nice to know Minelli cares a lot about catching Red John as well. "...filthy, crazy, death-wish psycho." XD... Patrick's near obsession with bringing him in (well... or probably worse) would be unnerving. Nice detail.

(Whoa, this was a long review... Whoops. This chapter wasn't even that long... I guess there was just a lot of stuff going on. XD)
House Calls chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
I've been quietly following this story, and even though (and this is only my opinion) it seems Jane and Lisbon are a teensy bit OOC, I find myself not really caring as the story as a whole is just so well done. I really like the connection you've established between Jane and Azulia; it's a very nice touch.

Looking forward to more!
Bakerlover chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
OMG you are amazing

jisbon is amazing

Patrick is so damn HOT!
JelloFanatic123 chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
That darn Patrick Jane always looking for attention. He's such a flirt with Lisbon! Really liked the Slight Jisbon (very cute)!
langfieldl chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
I'm glad the meeting went okay. Typical Jane checking every room until he found her. Update soon please!
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »