Reviews for A Protector
kathiann chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
I'm always existed to see a new part added to this story. It took me awhile to really get into it, but it has grown on me. I am of course, a big fan of Jisbon, and this fic has just enough of it to be believable, with out going over the top not that there's anything wrong with that:) Case fic is always hard to write, and I think you do a good job of it. I can;t wait for the next part.
piratejester chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
Ha, Lisbon talking with inanimate objects... speakerphone is a lovely thing.

That poor, albeit annoying, nurse. Jane's giving her a pretty hard time of it. (I'm sure his persuading was adorable though, which makes me feel less bad. Who wouldn't want to look at Patrick Jane, even in a hospital...?)

You leave me wondering what's going to happen with Minelli...
langfieldl chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
Typical Jane, Taking the IV out before he was aloud to! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Osage chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
Oh, we've got a scanner watching from afar. None other than Red John I suppose? can't wait for the next chapter.
DD2 chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
Great fanfiction! I can't wait for more! Continue soon please!
Ebony10 chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
Hmm...is it me or is this a duplicate of Chapter 13?

Now, that's just mean. lol, getting my hopes up only to squash them like the proverbial bug. ;P
JelloFanatic123 chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
I think you may have published chapter 13 again.
piratejester chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
...You just had to throw that last sentence in there. :)

Oh, I love the Jisbon. It's just too cute. Thanks for including some, even with Jane all loopy.

Again, completely agreed with the hospital smell. Blech.

Poor Azulia... and Jane. Not good. She'll always have problems. :(

It rather annoys me as well when people's hair and eyebrows are different colors. It just looks so... fake.

Ah, midterms... good luck! Ours are OVER. New semester. :)
Shelter of the Pen chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
Well done on you story, I tip my hat to you, Ma'am. Your story is not only creative, original, and enticing but well written. This is great on so many levels, both deep and more obvious. The length is perfect, not so short that the plot can hardly develop, yet not so long that reading it becomes more tedious that entertaining. You updated time is quick and fairly consistent which will always win you fans. A perfect mix of well written descriptions and in-character dialog befits your tale nicely and definitely shows your expertise as a writer. Your descriptions left me wanting more, just enough imagery to give my mind the story and still giving it freedom to let it roam and imagine, which makes the story all the more addictive. Your dialog tends to stay very much in character, something always nice to see.

Be careful with some of your grammar though. For the most part it is solid and strong but there are a few things every now and then that, though small, are present. You do have a few run on sentences in here that would have been better separated into two, sometimes three separate sentences but that is fine and easily changeable. One thing that you do need to watch out for are commas and when to use them. Some needed colons or semi-colons and some sentenced were missing commas when the needed them or vise versa. For example one of your sentences: "Van Pelt gave him a smile, and the beeping machines an anxious glance before she followed him out." needed a comma between glance and before. These are few and far between though, and are not disturbing to the reading eye.

Overall your story is very good, strong and well-built in practically every aspect. Keep strong, and I anxiously await your next chapter.

S.O.P.
langfieldl chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
I'm glad Jane is okay and Azulia is on the recovery track! Keep up the good work and update soon!
DD2 chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
excellent chapter! I love this fic! Continue soon!
JelloFanatic123 chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
I think this chapter is one of my favorites so far! Loved the JISBON! Can't wait till the next chapter!
B0N3S-FR3AK chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
) Aweshome dude
Sophie Fatale chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
more more more
DD2 chapter 12 . 1/24/2009
Great chapter! Please continue soon! I love this fic!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »