Reviews for Rigmarole
lizdarcy1813 chapter 8 . 3/5
Oh someone please update this wonderful story! Pretty please? I'm dying to know what would happen next!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Your Amy is such a b****! Someone please continue this story - it's in desperate need of an update!
Mariagoner chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Oh, nice twist! Villainous... or should that merely be love-lorn and mischievous?... Amy certainly is more interesting than the dull, perfect lady she becomes in canon. And now I can't wait to see what will happen to her when Jo finds out she did this! If she thinks Jo was angry when she burnt her book...

But of course, there's also Laurie to figure out. What if HE finds out? What would HE consider doing? so many juicy plot twists to expand on presently...!
Emerald chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
Yay! I'm so glad this story is getting updated. Yet another facinating twist! I can't wait to see what happens next...
221b-whovian chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Amy is an evil wretch that deserves to die!
Alydia Rackham chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Oh, NO! Oh, I always hated Amy. Now you've given me extra reasons, which isn't bad at all...Oh, I do hope Teddy will realize what has happened...and no matter what Amy thinks, Teddy could never love someone so spiteful. Oh, do continue-I'd forgotten how much I love this!
crimsonshadoe chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Lovely lovely lovely! :)
Emerald chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
I'd just re-read several chapters of Little Women, including Heartache. Why? I dunno - to torture myself maybe. I still fail to understand why LMA would create such a beautiful relationship between Jo and Laurie and then throw it all away.

And then I read this update. Oh my goodness - thank you! You really capture Laurie's love for Jo as well as Jo's confusion. After the first few chapters of Little Women Part II, I can totally see events happening as they do in this story. This chapter especially was such a delightful read. So touching, full of emotion, warmth, insight, and a bit of humor as well. And sigh...I really do love me some Teddy...
Elisabeth ToLazyToLogIn Harker chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
(note, it ought to be too lazy. There's a letter limit.)

This was... awesome? Yes, that's the word. I've been rendered at least 97% speechless by this gem of a chapter. You've made the letter writing format work very well here. Giving the characters time to reflect that they don't get in the face-to-face proposal scene of the book has brought up some really interesting things here! That, and it's just so wonderfully, torridly, passionately *romantic*. Way to go!
Alydia Rackham chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
This was the most enchanting, delicious, agonizing, page-turning, delightful chapter yet! I am simply gushing with...I can't even find the words to describe my delight, and that's something! I tell you, Teddy's love letter, the one where he talked about his parents...if a guy wrote that to me I'd be his forever! What a wonderful, wonderful chapter. Pure pleasure. :) Hats off to you, and I can't wait for their meeting! :D :D
Elisabeth Harker chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Talk about plot twists. Wow.

I loved the way you wrote Marmee, by the way. The dialogue was excellent!
Emerald chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Another good chapter - can't wait to see where this goes!
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Oh God, I love how the twists in this story keep building up- and up- and up! I love the way you spring Aunt March's stealthy sneakiness on us- of *course* it make sense that she'd think that warning Jo away from Laurie would only drive Jo into his arms! But if she were to take Jo to Europe and introduce her wayward niece to far more suitable men...

Oh, the drama potential is incredible, especially when Laurie learn about this and... well, I'm not sure how he'd react, actually. Would he recognize the ploy? Would he take off to Europe as well, stealthily following Jo about? Would he be happy for Jo or wild with jealousy about all the men she could be meeting? Ah, I can't wait to see the pay-offs for your awesome twist.

Once summer comes, I am so going to sign up for a few more chapters of Rigmarole. Heck, I'm on break right now so if no one else wants to do chapter 7, I'm game for it. Let me know what you've got planned, okay? Thanks for the help, as always!
dream's sister chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
oho! the best cliffhanger yet! that was brilliant! Boy, does Aunt March ever make for a fun read. I was getting all contemplative during the scene with Jo confiding in Marmee, and then, BOOM! "aunt march wishes for you to call upon her tomorrow."

so excellent.
rese chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
oh. my. GOD

BEST TWIST EVER.

ahahaha i love this so much and you have marmee and aunt march's characters down to a 't'. my god woman, you have to write more stories!