Reviews for Ephemeral Addictions
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
hi there; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Sessho's Girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Though this story shocked me (you rarely find a SessXRin story that ends with Rin leaving Sesshomaru because she no longer loves him) it was very well written and had plenty of angst, as you said. Very good depiction of both characters. This really is a more grown-up Rin, even if I doubt Rumiko would depict an older Rin in such a mature manner. Then again, this is based off of your friend's story, so that has a lot to do with it.
WarrierPhoenix37 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I honestly don't know what to say... I like it...

But I feel ... is dejected the right word?... I believe so...

But I do have to give you your props. You write very well :)
theharleygirl2010 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I don't believe there is anything you could do to make it a better story. I would love to see one after it about the realization and what he does about it. It was a really good short story.
jacqueezy chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
this was a nice little nugget i really liked it alotshort and sweet and to the point. its very in character i think because sesshomaru would never just be okay with loving ruin he istoo proud to admit that he might have been wrong about humans,. anyways great job!
Ravyn Skye chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Beautiful... aching... absolutely perfect...

Now, as a lover of waff and fluff I must pretend I never read it, and read something happier, or else I'm going to cry.

Truly lovely, and I wouldn't hate a follow up where he goes to her to try to make it all better... but due to the inspiration, I doubt that will happen, and I'll have to imagine it in my mind. LOL.

Your melancholy atmosphere is such a perfectly painted portrait here, that I feel as if I'm sitting in the shiro with them and can feel the tension.

I wish I could see you use your obvious talent for something, but I would never presume to tell you what to write, and that isn't always where we need to go, I understand.

My heart goes out to your friend as well.

Archived and favorited.
SweetAyu chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
In all honesty, I think this was written very well. It potrayes a very significant good point and the writing of the plot line was specific. It was a Nice one-shot detail.

signed, SweetAyu (too lazy to officially sign in)
Wildebeest-KittycatUnite chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
It's yourfan again, haha. Well anyway I adored the story as well as the story that inspired this particular fanfiction. I got the impression this was a one chapter thing. I hope not. I hope you feel the need to continue it.