Reviews for I love you
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Uwah! So good! Is this story discontinued?
Rie Mizuki chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Haaaaaaa! Friendship is beautiful! And Ochi is so kind! Ohhh... D
Rie Mizuki chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh My God! I love how this story turns out! XD
NALU-ROCKS323 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
i cant wait to see kiri in a bikini i wonder how naru naru will ract D hehehahah
Kusami32 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Er this isn't the last chapter is it? Please say theres more!
Kusami32 chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
hee hee i liked that chapter it's romantic but not too romantic i loved it :)
Nizuna Fujieda chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
I love your story, awesome job :D
Nyrtis chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
To say the least, I actually enjoy what you have of the story so far. Lately I have been backtracking on my mangas and decided to also read into the fics on them and I really like what you have. Truly hope you plan to update at some point in time since I would love to see this story end rather than leaving it hanging like so many stories out there. Especially with Beauty Pop not having that many stories it is best to have at least completed ones or ones in the process of updating.
panda-love14 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
this is a great story! i hope you update soon!
kataragurl27 chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
i like it
cindella204 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
:D I really enjoyed this, especially Narumi fainting when he was supposed to kiss Kiri in front of all those people. My only negative comment is that Narumi is his last name and Shogo is his first, they just call him Narumi-Senpai because that honorific uses the last name.

Nice story!

-cindella204
StyleMisfit chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
oooooooh kisses for naru-naru!
BlackButterfly9 chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
so cute! keep it up!
Starriecat chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
I like the story, its really interesting and exciting. I just think if you took the time to do spell check and all that more people would read it. Loving the KirixNaru action so keep it going!
snowy-ray08 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010