Reviews for It's The Afterlife, Xander, But Not As We Know It
SpeaksInRiddles chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
They're... going to use old-fashioned nukes... against one of the most technologically advanced races out there :/

I don't know whether to be amused or horrified by the fact that the reasoning behind it seems sound.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
I had almost FORGOTTEN about this story! Its good to see it back. Now, lets see if Xander's ideas of old fashioned weaponry will prevail against the Borg, and see what he plans to work out with O'Brien involving the transporters.
heavyneos chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
the plan sound interesting i hope it works
EroSlackerMicha chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
yes, welcome back and keep up the good work. like this story and glad to see it continue.
studyofchaos chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Good story. I hope you continue on with this soon.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Almadynis Rayne chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Interesting. Very intriguing. Looking forward to reading more soon.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
Well, it sounds like Picard is starting to change his attitude. This is a sign that the man is willing to listen. I just hope that Riker and the others will start listening and taking to heart what he has to say and offer.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
I think that things are about to come to a head! Xander is about to make the Borg SING like a canary! And that should get them the information that they desire.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Well, Xander has done some things to buy the Enterprise time. Lets just hope its enough!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
So, the Borg want Xander eh? I don't think that is going to be as easy as they think. Xander is going to make them TALK!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I have only one thing to say: TURN THE ENTERIPRSE AROUND, AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! The Borg are BAD NEWS with a emphasis on BAD! Put the engines at Warp 9.9 and GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
So, its going to be Next Generation eh? And the fact that Q is asking Quinan to judge Xander, not on what Q would do, but on his own merits, makes me think that things are going to be very interesting! Now, lets see what Q has in mind to convince Jean Luc that Xander is telling the truth!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
If Q is involved, it HAS to be Star Trek. Either TNG, DS9 or Voyager. Any one of them would be very interesting, especially if its Voyager. But, the next chapter will tell us which one it is.
KafeiDetour chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Excellent story, I greatly enjoyed reading it.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »