Reviews for Heckuva Way to Start a New Year
Awh. This story was adorable
Wondering Snow chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
simply beautiful :)
EternalFlame401 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
awww. this was nice! im glad roy and ed got along in the end:)
Lauren-kun chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I wonder how Al reacted to Ed being drunk... hehehe
Hikari102490 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
OMG this is so awesome! I totally loved it! It gives me a whole new perspective on Ed and Roy's relationship (the superior and subordinate one, not the RoyXEd one in fanfics) I almost cried...and I laughed and it was totally great! You're very talented! ]
Louis1 chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Aww I really like this story, so nice written! Now I am happy :D
Louis1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hehehe really nice first chapter :D
Pidgeon-san chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Loved this fic. Made me think a lot. God bless Mustang!
dragoness simplicity chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
The calm and peaceful ending was written beautifully. Please continue writing dazzling stories. _
MissJudged16 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
I loved that! It was beautiful and just wonderful.
live4him4eva chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
This was a very enjoyable story, I'm very glad I read it. I love the idea of, well, everything. From the Roy teasing Ed by inviting him in and scaring the snot out of him, to the fact that Roy and Chris are working so diligently to get these girls off the streets, into school, out of there and onto a better life. Touching and cute and fun, definitely faving this. :)
Unleash The Shadow chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
ZOMG, another great work by you D

Thanks for giving me such an awesome story to end my weekend with D
KneelingGlory chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Excellent! I love roy/ed friendship stories, and this is one of the better ones I've seen because it didn't end with Ed being completely enamored with Roy. They'll be back to bickering with each other in the morning :) Thanks for writing!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Really enjoyed reading this... Ed and Roy's interactions are just so...perfect. :)