Reviews for Lime in the Coconut
Ravenhurst chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Great story! I like seeing what goes on behind-the-scenes of this episode.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Great story! I did love that prank. :D
CinnamonStuff chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Hihi, nice one! Great to see Cameron all loosened up Your story was a bit chaotic in the beginning of the first chapter, with switching between simple past and simple present, and confusion in who you were actually talking about, Chase or Cameron. Maybe you could fix that?

But I enjoyed your story, thanks for writing!

Xx
emmamadeleinemorgan chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Hehe, nice view on what you think happened. I can't wait for the next chapter.
neoinean chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
That was totally made of win!
Erebourne chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
FU-NY! Cute story!
Klutzbird chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
This was a blast. I especially loved your Cameron (I can't believe I said that). But it was great seeing the path she must have taken to agree to play along.

I also giggled at the idea that Chase got a cut from both House and Kutner for going along with each of their schemes.
iyimgrace chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Great job. Loved it!
poodlehair92 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
'send Wilson to beat him up' ha! That is too good. This was a really interesting story. I had always wondered how House got them to agree.
ChanelBesos chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Lol this was so funny I like it! It'd be cool if maybe you added another part to include House/ Chelsea's convo when Cuddy walks up and sees them in his office? Just a though. Great work!
quack675 chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
That was awesome and funny and all around wonderful!
emily102 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
This is really good and funny- please keep going
iyimgrace chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
This is excellent! Lovin' every word of it!
Smudje chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Great story.
passionfornight chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
This is very funny. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. Good to see that the older ducklings have no problem with torturing the younger ones. Please update soon.