Reviews for Happy New Year
GroovyExcel chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You two collaborate every well together. I love this! I love the image of a drunken Emmett singing as a house is burning down. AWESOME!
Samantha-Paige-Cullen chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You guys made a fantabulous double authored one-shot! I actually would be highly curious to see the outcome of a story written and co-written by the two of you. Both of your very interesting writing styles put together makes for almost-perfection! But I am also aware how hard it is to work around another person's schedule. So I guess the whole thing would depend on whether you were up to the unclarity of it all. I'd imagine it would be pretty overwhelming. Anyway, I'm rambling. Long story short: I loved it!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
HAHA oh Emmett. Aw! I love "Edward and Bella tell each other they like each other" one shots. They and "Emmett makes fun of Edward's virginity" are my favorite kinds of stories
imgettingmarried2edwardcullen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
funny... love the story!
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Aww, this one was really cute. :)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Miles333 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was awesome! I totally LOVED it! Amazing job. :)
Reigns Wondering Thoughts chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I love Emmetts last line, I dont know why but he cracks me up all the time with everything. I love the story its totally cute and fluffy.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I enjoyed your Happy New Year's one shot. I am glad you have updated your other story. I love it. Can't wait for you to update it again.
crazyvampgirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
the story is great- excellent new years edward bella fluff. i love that he was trying to work up the guts to say something and then just ends up kissing her. (: emmetts a real hoot, as usual, love him at the end and the concept of the nearly the whole house being on fire and he's roasting marshmallows and singing... anyway, awesome, and thanks heaps!
jro chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Ha! This is so great. I swear Emmett can do anything and make it hilarious or perverted or both!

Now I don't have an account here because I'm not really a writer, I'm merely a fanfic addict, so I realize there's no way to really reply directly to me, but I wanted to ask a question: Where did Cigarette Burns go? I really wanted to read it, especially after I found out it won all those awards, but I can't seem to find it! You talk about it on your profile, so I was just confused. So, yeah, if you took it off or something, could you put it back up, pretty pretty please? If not and there's some other situation, then, well, I don't know. I hope I didn't just miss it on your page. That would make me feel dumb. It is pretty late right now though...
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 1 . 1/1/2009

"make sure to wear a condom" getting yelled

who else besides emmett?

awesome totally loved it
Annarina chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was so cute! Love it. Love it a lott. Happy new year!
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was a cute story. I liked Bella's sarcastic thoughts and all her thoughts. Just cute.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was too cute! Thanks for the lovely New Year fic!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »