Reviews for Battlelines
AJJ chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
This was such a wonderful story to read. I especially enjoyed the ending of the last chapter. Very heartwarming to read. I also enjoyed how the two tackled him to the ground when they saw Will. You're truly a wonderful author and writer.
GoldenEyes chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
This is fantastic! I love how everyone pulled together to help Will! And send a message to the Cabal as well. But Will was the main concern. Though I'm surprised that you didn't have Watson help out. He may of sent people but I can imagine him coming to help if Maynus wanted it. Same as with Nikola and Druitt. But even without them, it's still a great read! Thank you for sharing it, I enjoyed it very much. Fantastic job and happy wishes! :-)
Chrissy chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Love your writing style... Especially how you portray Magnus! Very good job!
Dragonrider2203 chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
This fic is brilliant, definitely one of my favourite sanctuary fics. The idea of Will as an abnormal is something I always wanted to see in the tv series, and you've written it really well. It would be so amazing if you could do a sequel for this! Maybe about Will's recovery from the kidnapping and him finding out more about his gift. Or maybe a bit of Helen/Will?

Love all your fics, and can't wait to read more!
Suteko chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
Poor Will...that was a tough one and you need to do more of this!
kitchournas chapter 14 . 10/14/2010
Congrats on your writing!

I just finished it and it felt like watching an episode from the show.
Hidden Relevance chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
Oh wow this was fantastic! Great way to show Magnus and Ashley's power (not sure if that's the correct word really but it's all I've got at the momnet) as well as the overall connection between each of hte team and the rest of the memebers of hte Sanctuary network as well. Just felt really complete me thinks!

(BTW) I've been reading through all of your stuff at a helluva lot of a rush, but if there's one that I didn't review that you would like me to, just let me know!
WickedBluerose chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
Over all a very enjoyable story... couple of minor things. Alice seems pretty inept for the Cabal to be dealing with her as they have the resources to recruit someone much more ruthless and skilled.

Do like the implication you make that Will would be considered an abnormal due to his intuitive skills and have toyed with that revelation in a rough draft I have as well... the build up in this story on the issue of trust regarding the possibility of his abnormality between Will and Helen was substantial and I found myself having to resist the urge to skim through to find that conversation between them yet the last chapter seemed a little light in comparison to the foreshadowing. Maybe if it was carried out to another few days when Will was more himself again there would have been more impact.
WhoGeek chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
Very good story. I like the way you pull everything together so well, and Will's reaction to the drugs. One small quibble though. When Magnus talks to the Rome Sanctuary initially and the Rome Head responds "Roger Wilco" to end the conversation. The full "Roger Wilco" is rarely used anymore. Most Hams/CB operators use simply "Roger" or "10-4." And rather than saying "Rome Sanctuary out" they would say "Rome out." The reason for using shorter phrases is that radio signals can quickly go from a good clear connection to weak static fairly fast, based solely on sudden changes in weather. In order to reduce the risk of losing a signal before a conversation was finished, they came up with acronyms, codes, and ways of expediting what they said to keep conversations short.

Erm, sorry for the long ramble. :D I'm close to taking my Ham radio license test.
Marikalay chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
An excellent story. Thank you for sharing it.
Shastelly chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I’m reviewing all of Richard Burton’s work, translations as well as original work. The ethnologist, not the actor,

Sentinel fan :)?
Spookywanluke chapter 14 . 2/10/2009
Long and beautiful - I could feel all their emotions, esp the almost suppressed ones Helen felt.

As a scientist I can understand the want for no bureaucratic stuffups and regulations, but I so wanted Helento do more to her than just her kneecap, if only on ethical principle.
Melissa A chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Hi there,

I don't normally review stories on cause I don't like the way they handle things sometimes but your story I just had to take a moment and tell you how wonderful it was. It would make a GREAT episode on the TV, you have so got the characters right and it's an original idea that I have to admit I love to pieces. Sanctuary is very hard to write, I've tried and don't think I can do it well mainly because of how Helen and her history are woven together and it gets a little in depth and easy to slide out of thereby getting the character wrong but you don't do that.

The whole premise of the cabal wanting Will again adds credence to the episode Warriors which I have to admit wasn't my favorite...not because it wasn't a good episode but because it didn't explain why they went after Will other than he was just nosy which doesn't seem a good enough reason. He was poking around yes but I'm sure someone with the cabal's influence and such has put up with that before.

Your story offers a continuation and alternate reason of why they have a interest or had an interest in him and I really enjoyed it so I hope you write more like this soon because I loved it so much I recommended it to four people just yesterday when I was halfway through it.

I also have to say I love your portrayal of Helen specifically, you kept her true to character throughout the series and I liked the empathic/emotion gift you gave her in the last chapter and how she was willing to stay with Will and help him through it as well as her feeling slightly guilty for not discussing this possiblity with him though I have to admit I hadn't thought Will might be abnormal until I read your story.

Overall I just want to give you a thumbs up, it's the best Sanctuary story I've ever read and one of the top five stories I've ever read in fan fiction.
trecebo chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Overall, a ten. There were one or two wee moments, but the scope of the story was grand and exciting. You had Henry spot on and Ashly...well, she's got spunk in spades.

You always do a bang-up job with these and I am pleased to read them. Thank you for sharing.
sammie77 chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
Very well written and I enjoyed it very much! Hope you will continue to write for Sanctuary - my newest fanfic addiction since Sg-1 fanfic is slowing down... Great story!