Reviews for Las Nineras
crzykittyfangirl chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
awesome, rassilon write more plz
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I about fucking died when he said "You can do whatever you want to me." May all God's in every religion have mercy on my soul for the sinful thoughts that went through my head after that sentence XD
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
So interesting. I hope you are going to keep writing. I want to find out who the child is. I would also like to see the Doctor tell rose how he feels about her and then give his story to her and she'd accept him for who he is. I am a huge fangirl of the Ten/Rose ship...so I love it!
weezer5516 chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
I'm interested to see where this is going. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Naaer- inactive chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Ooh, you conniving author you XD I was all like 'OMG a kiss! hallelujah!' and..then...no- a daydream? Glad you chanced this particular cliche [I can feel the tension!] and made it work.

Love the Doctor's little internal monologues and debates...so like how he would act.

Right.. very interested to see where you plan to take this
Ayjah chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
oooo cruel cruel day dream!
Naaer- inactive chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Only just tuned into this, but I must say it is intriguing. It's nice to read a baby!fic where said baby isn't actually the Doctor and Rose's. Variety is the spice of life, after all.

Ahem.

Anyway, so far very good, looking forward to the next chapter. The content of each great, save the few grammatical and punctuation errors, so I don't mind waiting too long for each update ;p

N. xx
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
This is quite a unique concept. Have only read a couple of stories where there's a baby (other than the doctor and roses) become involved. The couple I've read have been with nine and rose so this storyline with ten definitely sounds interesting. I hope you get the chance to continue with it at some point though of course school is also very important as well.

Oops thats me in my mother mode - sorry.
PotassiumNickelIron chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
*shudder*...the part about Rose imagining things about the Doctor just about ended my childhood! I feel that this isn't an accurate way of representing Rose. Rose was nice, delicate, not a sex-starved maniac! Not a good representation of her, I'm afraid.
WeepingAngel123 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
A groovier-than-grass chapter!

'Twas vair groovily written!

And mah Curiosity is impatiently rattling the bars of its cage, right nows, with curiousness and wonder about who this mysterious baby really is... ; D
lyuol veern wkon sit ueoil chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
cool site
Joanne chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Thanks I am really enjoying this reading this delightful story!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
This is to see the Doctor starting to interact with the 's one clever baby!

Still very curious as to who the baby is or whose she is.
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Oh, left us with a cliff-hanger. Who is the baby, their future? Was it created by the TARDIS to help them get closer? Looking forward to next chapter.
scifigeekgirl chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Enjoying your story. Can't wait to find out more about the mystery baby.