Reviews for A Different Outcome
evilchibiurd chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
.love. :D
asheara chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
A very nice read, good job! One of the few that are actually in-character. I wish there was more of this!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awesesome!
Teldra chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Cute lol :D
mhngndh chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
WOW! love it.. simple yet beautiful..
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is a true little gem! Nicely imagined and written.
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Good job! They are very much in character and don't go jumping each other after three seconds- making your plot realistic.
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i like this idea. nice one. IC too.
momokochii chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
nice !
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was really cute and at the same time really funny XD Particularly when Uchi was making comments about how he likes cosplay and wanted to see weet innocent Kumiko after school...LOL XD AWESOME!
Tokio Hotel Cutie chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
AHAH LOVE IT!
Kushina chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This story was so awesome, it was really well written! I just love Shin and Kumiko together, they just...mesh, you know? But seriously, great job! It's so rare to find well written fics on this site these days, reading this was like a breath of fresh air. So are you going to continue with this is it going to be a oneshot because I'd just hate for you to leave it like this. I need more ShinKumi-goodness!
Sasayaki chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
wonderfully written and a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing this!
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aww . . . So cute . . .
321noeoen123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
As you may have noticed, I added this story to Story Alert too... Just in case you decided it was worth an update... Which I, of course, wouldn't mind at all, since it's such a WONDERFUL and FANTASTIC story and all... ;)

Chuu,,