FictionisMyReality12 chapter 19 . 4/26/2013
There are no words for this...
TheBellaDonna chapter 19 . 2/27/2011
i love this story!

i have a hard time reading thru a whole chapeter,and most of the time i dnt read a whole story,but i read all of this and it was good!
BokuWaHime chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
Love your stuff!

Keep going girl! *high-five*
csp4 chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
OMG Poor Bella Edward is such an asshole!
csp4 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
It was hard reading this. She has really go over the edge. The insanity showed in this chapter. Poor Bella (& anyone that is in her way)!
csp4 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
My heart bleeds for Bella! Charlie probably has his usual denial going full time. To watch your child self destructing without doing anything is so wrong. Of course she is over 18 so legally not much he can do.
ThatGirlWhoPlaysCoD chapter 19 . 1/21/2010
The ending was actually very good. I cried at some parts, tsked at others, and sometimes just hung my head in the stupidity of bella. This story was VERY good, but I rellay liked the ending. chapter 19 . 11/18/2009
i really enjoyed your story. it was definately depressing; but, it was a depressing time which a lot of people can relate too. the therapy and the journal were very good ideas. i really liked the idea of the journal. the journal could take the place of a lot of different addictions, not just drugs. like you said, maybe not the best writing; but, it was good and it takes a lot of guts and time to write a story. this was definitely a good "first" story.
mdf chapter 15 . 10/1/2009
this is one wierd story but i lke it! cool!
heatherV83 chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Great story! )
h3sushi chapter 18 . 9/19/2009
warnesy-01 chapter 19 . 9/13/2009
Aww don't be so hard on yourself, this was really good. I enjoyed this story loads, thank you for the great read :)
SummerLover08 chapter 19 . 9/11/2009
this story was not that bad, i actually cried in some chapters espically chapter 18, that was a great chapter!
Azlady2003 chapter 19 . 9/10/2009
wonderful thanks for this chapter
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 19 . 9/10/2009