Reviews for A GentleKat in Disguise
Man this was good.
uss71832 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Go get 'em Callie! Chance and Jake's in trouble...great story
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
is that it? oh come I want more.
a fan chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I read a lot of fan fic, but im really picky when it comes to choosing wether it belongs im my favorites or not, and even with that nasty cliff hanger you left us with, i really enjoyed reading your work, meaning that i will put this one in my fav. list :). So pleas, write some more so that we(me and the rest of the fandom)can enjoy more of your exelent work.
Star Hart chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love it. Are you going to make another one to tell us what will happen next. I hope you do.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
All this fic missed was Feral getting desperate enough to rehire Chance and Jake.
DrSargeMD chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
What? A cliffhanger? Noo! I can confidently say that that was the only part of the story that was terrible! You leave me wondering, what is Callie about to do? Where are the Swat Kats? And how will any of this affect Razor? It may not have been intended to end that way, but you left me begging for more!

I am a huge fan of the Swat Kats, and I believe you caught Jake (who mostly resembles me)in his absolute character! Callie's advances only enhance that atmosphere! I felt you dove right into the uniqe personality that Jake and I share! And in my opinion, Jake sould be with Miss Briggs and Chance should be with Lt. Feral. It just seems like a better match for Jake, and this story only enhances this! Thank you for such a great story, and I hope (if its not too much trouble) I can read some more in this context.

From your newest, biggest fan: DrSargeMD
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very good fic. The villain was excellent, and I liked how you handled the relationship between Callie and Jake. I wish she hadn't discovered his secret identity, since it was a bit cliché, but I understand it had to be done for Callie to partake in the final action.

I hope you decide to expand this eventually. The ending was decent, but it left many loose ties.
anonymous comrade chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is a wonderful piece of fanwork. It would have worked well if you continued this...

I mean, you left the strings between Cali and Jake hanging.

It appears that this is just an opening salvo, you know...there's more in this well of story, but you just decided to put a grate over it...

Really wish you'd come back and write more of this...
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wait, this is a one shot?

WAH!

Pretty awesome! Just found the old eps on youtube, can't believe it only had around two dozen eps. Awesome story! I do love Jake, and Callie is pretty cool too.
Fangs D. Snakeman chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Hey this is a pretty good story and I'm just wondering if there will be a sequel later on cause I certainly want to see what happens next.
Query4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Excellent! I loved it. The interaction were best, but the way you described the action parts were perfect and really brought the story alive.

I hope you continue this, I'd love to see how Callie deals with the guys now that she knows!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
please tell me this isn't were the story ends. :( i wanna know what happens next. will be waiting.
Iceasfire chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Normally I don't like fanfiction (don't ask me why I joined this site-a masochistic interest I suppose)but I found yours to actually be entertaining although I did have a few issues with it. I like how you threw several running jokes in from the series (i.e.- the chopper backup/ FINALLY leasing Megakat towers). Callie taking up restoration on the old car was very original. For the most part you stayed true to the characters (something that is completely lacking in most fanfictons). Felina was my favorite and your characterizations for the rest were great except for Callie on a few instances. Like her constant annoyance with Chance at the junk yard and later on during the ride (like a cat in heat). Oh and the story of Feral and the flash cards-very funny, although now I do have coffee all over my front. If not a second chapter, I recommend adding on more to this story because it felt to me that it ended to abruptly.

Anyway keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your work,