Reviews for Father of the Bride
Sailorscoutmerariel34 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
This story was amazing! Great job! Have you ever considered writing a story about renesmee and jacob having children like it being in Edward's POV? like his reactions to him finding out renesmee is pregnant and bellas reactions throughout the story?

I LOVED THIS STORY ALOT! You should definetely be a writer :)
swimmergirl102 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
This is amazing! Keep up the good writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
Your not gona finish it?:(
Bella Katelyn chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
I love this story. I hope that you complete it. I have wanted to see a fanfic on Ness and Jacob for a while.
Nara Vine chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
Can you write a sequel about Nessie and Jacob? Maybe some grandchildren? I would love to see that! )
Alicia chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
Why the hell was Renee there?
Nara Vine chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
This is really good! I think Edward is going to crack. But I'll see when I read the next chapter.

I just wanted to say that Alice can't see Nessie and Jacob in the future so she wouldn't know what might happen, would she? Or am I possibly mistaken?
HelioApple chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
This was so good! Perfect combination of humor, romance and family! I think you should do another one where Nessie and Jacob have a baby or something in Edward's POV.
AllieCullen chapter 3 . 5/1/2009
I thought Alice couldn't see Renesmee or Jacob?
Emerald Tsukino chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
r u thining about a sequal
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
That was amazing...
ashinourhearts chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
aw :D omg awesome and sweet.

i love it
findthewill chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
Very sweet story. I like how you included some memories from the past and focused on the larger merger of the two families as well as Jacob and Renesmee. It's great that the reception was at First Beach, with the treaty reworked.
custardmaker chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
aaw - how i love happy endings

really liked this story, you did a great job!
iLOVEtwilightTHEmost chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
AW .

That's so cute :)

Do you happen to have a picture of the dress?

It sound so nice. :)