Reviews for Free Today!
Renee Niels chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
It's such a horrible shame about these scams.

-Renee
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
The first chapter was funnier; i laughed out loud an awful lot at Luke's expense. But the second chapter had a deeper meaning :)

Yeah tell me about it. My lecturer is a Solictor, and she received an email like this from a 'client' who had been arrested in Africa and needed 500,0 to free herself from prison. My lecturer was like, "rings client... did you know you're in prison in Africa?" LOL.
Chandlia chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Yep, I get those phishing e-mails from time to time (re: every week). They get "Marked as Spam" and banished to cyberspace *very* quickly. Sometimes, though, you have to read and grudgingly admire the more outrageous ones; usually involving exiled royalty, civil war, exotic locals, threat of impending death, and disgustingly large amounts of foreign currency (usually translated into US dollars for the victims benefit).

You did an eerily good job recreating the template; up to and including the eyebrow-raising name. Ugh. Makes me wonder what what horrid things spammers will come up with next. At least Vader has things well in hand with Luke (and didn't all of us readers feel very proud that Luke didn't act recklessly; even to the 'you are my only hope' line?). _ Great job!
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
LOL. I feel kind of sorry for Luke, but at the same time he is acting like such an idiot it's funny. Luke doesn't need to tell Han or Leia they are not stupid enough to do it. Luke would just embrass . Which would be funny, you should do a squel to this.
DISCONTINUED SHOOP DA WHOOP chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That is the cutest story!
I love dance chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
LOL! I loved this! Too funny- and Luke's not the only one who's been fooled by pop-ups and scams. Ha, ha. This was so entertaining. Great job! :D
The Lurker Within chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
HAHAHA!

Just like Luke to do all that!

XD loved it!
Morriganna chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
LOL
Chandlia chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
You know, this should be required reading for those pesky Internet 101 classes. _ Let's hope Han and Leia can introduce Luke to the wonders of spam filtration next. Happy New Year!