Reviews for Beautiful Dreamer
eckomoon chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was so sad. I cried quite a bit. But it's perfectly written.
theghostqueen chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was so, so sad, but so beautiful. I cried. Great job.
ohh its love chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
oh man i cried like baby! i love angst and you sure did hit the spot.. but i am still waiting for a story with chuck dying instead of blair (not that i want either of them to die or that i like blair more because in all honesty i probably like chuck more ) because everyone i read deals with chucks life falling apart after blairs death but how would blair fair? id like to see.. but anyway this is simply beautiful!
cherrysugar chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh my god...

I read Progeny before I read this,you made me cry all over again...

I just love how you can make Blair stay alive in CHuck's mind...They will always love each other right, even after one of them is dead?

Gosh! I love your stories :)
xD chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I was a lil confused, but i guess she had a plane crash... its really sad but i still loved it.x
nicolejyllian chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
So sad! :( i love the way you write your stories. So nice! :)
Evil's Sidekick chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hope i'll get my cue to stop crying soon. loved it.
MrsChairNaley chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
that was tragic, and a little scary, but beautifully written.
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was so heartbreaking! I loved the use of colors, and lack there of. Basically, this was fantastic, but I am beginning to become less and less surprised by that as I read more of your stories :-)

Great job!
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh my God. Why would you use your awesome powers of writing for evil? Did you *want* to make me cry? Oh my God. These lines nearly turned me into an amorphous blob of crying goo:

She followed him, promised him she would stand by him, and he sent her off only to later watch from an LCD monitor in a foreign airport when the Boeing 747 lit the night sky in blue, orange, red and yellow. He could not see color after that.

His world fell into black and white.

and

He strode out without a goodbye.

The last time he said goodbye was Christmas of 2008 in a Bangkok airport, a response to ‘I love you.’ A cutting way to make her turn around and board.

WHY? Ugh, I still love you and your writing though. That's a Blair loves Chuck kind of love right there... your story made my heart bleed, but I still love you. Lol.

I'm going to go read Mr and Mrs Bass now, to cleanse my brain from the angst.
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
OMG this fic's just so sad but so wonderfull at the same time :)

Awesome writing seriously !
firedarkeyes chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
made my cry. a really beautiful story that perfectly encapsulates the result Chuck would have to Blair's death in this circumstance. brilliant.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i know i would blame myself too. and i must say Bass Humphrey has a nice ring to it.
Richanna chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This has to be one of the best one-shots I have ever read. I love how emotionally raw it is. So beautiful I cried. Great Job!
Peach-Swirls chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow that was amazing. You managed to convey so much emotion in a really small piece.

I was actually crying at the end and one-shots hardly ever make me cry.

So again, wow.