Reviews for Hollywood Rehab
Vloom chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I love it! :D And I love you! :D Omg, you just... asdf how can you write this well?! I just... GOSH. You made Leigh and Cary so well... And I loved Adam in Leigh's head, he sounded so... ADAM. Thank you for writing with this pairing 3
Ready Or Notxx chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
Daaaamn it, this is over? :( It's so freaking cute. Now they're going to live together and have tons of hot, sweaty sex in front of the fireplace with no annoying b*tches to bother them.

By the way, my birthday's exactly a week from today. It'd be an AWESOME present if you could please maybe write me another AL oneshot? ;)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
Aww, they're dooooooone... They're so adorable, and I'm glad Leigh and James made up. :D I don't want this to end...
Ready Or Notxx chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
"Will you wait for me?"

THAT. THAT WAS ADORABLE. X3 I love this so much. I'm glad Leigh's trying hard not to listen to James's crap, trying to learn not to care what he thinks. Seriously, life is so much better when you just don't care. :) This is greatness.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Okay, I want to say something. I really don't like James. I guess it's because they give him too much credit for the movie or something, but I just never have liked him. And this makes it WORSE! CARY! GO HAVE COMFORT-SEX WITH LEIGH AGAIN! XD
Ready Or Notxx chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
They're going to both tell now? Damn, now I'm scared to read the next chapter. XD I hope Lisa won't be a b*tch, but I'm betting my budget of ten dollars that Corbett will. Hateful hag... ;D Dude, this fic so inspires me.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
Aww! Ding-dong, Leigh's given up on the evil b*tch! Why stay with someone ugly and someone who doesn't even believe in you when you have someone hot and someone much deeper? :D Heehee, REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!
Ready Or Notxx chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Aww! ;D Cary's morality battle is completely adorable. He knows he won't be able to keep away from Leigh anymore, but it's so cute how he's beating himself up about it.
Niimura Shinya chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I think I could hear my heart break a little when I read this chapter... It was almost like chattering ice... or crystal... I so hope it's going to feel better soon... *Hugs herself and clicks on 'Next'*
Ready Or Notxx chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Heh heh... If only Cary/Leigh sex happened in real life!

...Now I'm depressed. XD

Loving this. Every second of it.
One X chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
This brings back funny memories of when me and a friend were watching the Saw commentary. When Cary went all Marlon Brando, I CRIED I was laughing so hard. XD I even laughed at it while I read this!
One X chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
You are... correct. Everything Leigh says is true. :D IT HAS BEGUN.
One X chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Aww, it almost breaks my heart to see Cary/Larry be with someone else. XD But nice job!
One X chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Hell, I would be nervous, too. Cary Elwes is like a legend. Or IS a legend. I LOOVE THIS ALREADY!
One X chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
OHMAHGOSH, ANYONE who sees a man like incredibley sexy Leigh Whannell in handcuffs would want to meet him. And wow, this story is very original! :D