Reviews for All Again For You
Curley-Q chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Great
RoryJess Fanatic chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
I know i already reviewed, but i need more!
Fabulouskiaa chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
Aww! Cuteness! :D

I hope Lorelai's Baby is a Boy! It seems wrong for her to have a girl because Of Rory. Lol. Although you could make it a girl... That could make some drama! haah.

Update Soon! :)
jessirose85 chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
was the last line supposed to say 'then he grabbed her hand and led her to the stairs'

cause 'he grabbed her head' sounds like abuse xx
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
good chapter & more please
RoryJess Fanatic chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE!
itsjords chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
fab writing!
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Great chapter, m’dear! I loved all the toasts, especially Jess’s. They were so in character and entertaining to read. Also, the RoryJess kiss! Ah! *dies* It was so perfect and sweet and I just loved it. Not to mention, I totally melted when he put his coat around her shoulders. I want a man like Jess...anyway, I can’t wait to see what happens next! Update soon! :)
Curley-Q chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Good job, please continue!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
good chapter & more please
TDR chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Hi! Awesome toasts! Everyone of them! Was so cute to see Luke and Rory dancing like father and daughter and your description about Jess kissing Rory was simply perfect like almost everything on this chapter. Thanks!
deansgal4life6 chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Wow, I love it! Jess and Rory are such a cute couple! *sigh*

Any chance of more..please? lol

DG
Marina chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Hi there, just wanted to say... nice beginning! Nice setting. You should check your vocab though. an ANTIDOTE is a cure for poison, and an ANECDOTE is a story you would tell someone about something!
TDR chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
I loved the chapter!
Fabulouskiaa chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
Good chapter!

I LOVE your User name! idk if i said that before but it's amazing! I love that movie! :)