Reviews for Keep Breathing
divyvicki chapter 18 . 3/17
I'm really glad u finished this, but I feel like the end was rushed and somewhat disjointed. You mentioned something vaguely about Lauren having problems keeping her daughter, but didn't elaborate. I was confused.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 3/17
That was a really short chapter. Hopefully the next one will be longer.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 3/12
Hmmm, wonder who she doesn't want to see!
divyvicki chapter 13 . 3/12
Great chapter. Loved it. Whatever can Renee be mad about?
divyvicki chapter 10 . 3/5
Guess a DNA test is in the works.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 2/28
So cute!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 2/23
I thought this was really repetitive. Definitely not my favorite chapter.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 2/23
Her dress sounds beautiful.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 2/18
Not liking this Jacob much. Isn't it a bit unrealistic for him to think that Bella would just leave NY with him and go to Washington?
divyvicki chapter 3 . 2/18
I'm glad you got Edward and Bella together early.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 2/14
I thought the first chapter said that Bella and Sam were going to be home schooled for the rest of the year and start school at the beginning of the next year? Glad they weren't, but you might want to clarify that.

Glad you didn't do the whole Eric Yorkie puppy dog routine though.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/14
This was in a spreadsheet shared at the TwiFanFiction Meet Up held in Nashville in July, 2014. I loved the first chapter and can't wait to read more. Good effort for your first fiction.
bemyjohn chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
if you got the title from Ingrid Michaelson's song Keep Breathing, I think we would be very good friends. At least music wise because I love that song like I love chocolate milk. and trust me, I love chocolate milk... a lot.

BTW.

I updated The Night Shift...just thought I'd let you know...tee hee
AliceCullen4eternity chapter 18 . 1/12/2010
this story was great i loved it! btw June 1st is my birthday.
Team Edward chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
It’s fine,” I reassured him. “My father was the police chief where I lived before. He got killed in a car chase.”

“I’m sorry,” Alice said. “I love your outfit, though!”

Omg !theat was so funny she was feeling sorry for her at first and then she became all happy and stuff .