Reviews for Keep Breathing
bemyjohn chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
if you got the title from Ingrid Michaelson's song Keep Breathing, I think we would be very good friends. At least music wise because I love that song like I love chocolate milk. and trust me, I love chocolate milk... a lot.

BTW.

I updated The Night Shift...just thought I'd let you know...tee hee
AliceCullen4eternity chapter 18 . 1/12/2010
this story was great i loved it! btw June 1st is my birthday.
Team Edward chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
It’s fine,” I reassured him. “My father was the police chief where I lived before. He got killed in a car chase.”

“I’m sorry,” Alice said. “I love your outfit, though!”

Omg !theat was so funny she was feeling sorry for her at first and then she became all happy and stuff .
EdwardBellaCullenFan chapter 18 . 10/27/2009
Wow

I love this story U did an amazing job writing it.
tay tay twilight chapter 18 . 9/4/2009
good ending
Supa Hot Fiya chapter 19 . 8/28/2009
thats adorable you should really make a sequal
LilMissAj chapter 18 . 8/25/2009
sequel write a sequel please lol i just stayed up until 4am to finsh reading your story lol because i liked it so much i cant wait to read the sequel it you post one
mel1997 chapter 18 . 7/22/2009
great ending
savyamuzingpanda chapter 17 . 6/28/2009
okay. i am kinda confused...what chapter did angela get hurt in? please tell me and i will go back and read it. i dont remember anything ever happening to her.
savyamuzingpanda chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
i am saying this because of the song that emmett sang (beat it by michael jackson) : R.I.P. Michael Jackson. It was kind of ironic that he died 2 days before i read this and ight before i read this, i watched the video of his to this song.
MexicanaChica21 chapter 20 . 6/26/2009
This story is amazing! please, please, please, please, please, please hurry!
Wingz are me17 chapter 18 . 5/27/2009
that was uber-fantastic! !
Wingz are me17 chapter 17 . 5/27/2009