Reviews for Dreamland
peacenotwar93 chapter 1 . 3/26
I liked the story but realistically if it was Rose being drawn in to Lissa's head while she was having sex with Christian, Christian wouldn't be saying Rose's name, he'd be saying Lissa's.
obsedian-dream chapter 1 . 2/24
Hey awesome story.
but i just have a little question.

if rose had literaly the same dream as Lissa, that would mean that lissa was dreaming that she was rose and that Christian was fucking her.

Which doesn't make any sense to me ...
Madalina chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
The ending was quite unexpected. 3
Katerina Herondale chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
BAHAHA TOO FUNNY! I LOVE IT!
Tygee chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hahaha. That is so awesome! Absolutely love the twist there at the end.
Do'B chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
as much as i do not like to read va stories where dimitri and rose are not partnered, i am glad that i read this...wow this was hot and than to discover that rose was dreaming or living one of christian's and lissa's sexappades...and christain bites and drinks blood while having sex one the things that are taboo in the moroi world...i am so happy that you wrote this, though i am wondering where is dimitri? it would be a bit of a shock to him if he was in bed with rose when she woke up screaming christian's name.
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I very nearly ALMOST quit, but I'm glad I didn't. I wonder what would happen if Rose had this dream while she slept in Christian's room in Shadow Kiss?
writtensymphony chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It was good haha when you said explicit i underestimated you, but really good job haha! I luv that its christian and rose instead of dimitri and rose. dimitri isnt as awesome as he was in the first book. and lissa is waaaaay too the pairing gets a 10/10
rephiamluvers123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
What the fuck. Wut the fuck wut the fuk wut the fuck%! Omygod!
LoVeVaMpS 1996-ThE eNd Of TiMe chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
LMAO i have no word but it was great
PRINCESSKATERINAHATHAWAY chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
haha poor rose
IVASHKOVMELLARK chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
More. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Awesome. The punchline made me laugh. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
damn why couldn't it actually be rose?
GuardianMeganBelikov chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i actually thought that was rose :L not lissa