Reviews for Blossoming Burnt Petals
jex the dork chapter 23 . 2/16
Im curious on why garra would want to help her if they never talked, is it cause he can see her pain
jex the dork chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
That was so not cool with the clifthanger,that i stoped breathing for a moment so please please please update this story it is amazing i need to know what happens next
aurora0914 chapter 30 . 10/1/2013
please finish this awesome story!1 I loved this so much, and i sincerely regret that you havent finished it yet.
Narutoimagine01 chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
Please continue! This is the best sasuhina I've read in a LLLOOOONNNNGGGG time! I'm writing one myself but I only got into two chapters and I suck at grammar and I always enjoy a good story and yours is great! If you want you can read mine but its horrible.. And I mean it.. Well keep up the awesome story!
Fher34 chapter 30 . 8/26/2013
THE HECK! U LEFT ME HANGING! ! AMAZING,EPIC,HEARTFELT,LOVELY SORROWFUL STORY...CHAP 30...AND THEN NOTHING! ! PLEASE. MORE MORE MORE!
te lo ruego,chica! D: write more!
PieGuy35 chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
love it!
hateme101 chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
wow this is good
Kita chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
Please continue. It's now getting good, don't stop now. And make sure sasuke kicks neji's butt.
MinaSmile209 chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
Please please please please please please pretty please
Update soon

MinaMina
:))
Daniela chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
yay!
StayFly1 chapter 30 . 9/29/2012
I really enjoyed reading this so far...

In the beginning the summary caught my attention but the first couple of chapters were boring to me and held no purpose ... but then the Neji thing happened and I got more interested in it, wanting to know what happened that night ...and from their it really caught me. I like that this story is different from the others letting the readers actually in to the characters mind. There was certain parts were the reader could probably feel the emotion or tension in the story. Keep up the really good work, I can't wait to read more!

Xoxo
-StayFly1
Life is no Fairytale chapter 30 . 9/29/2012
Finally! An update! A short one, but an update none the less! I am soooo happy that you've finally gotten back to writting!

Rose
Life is no Fairytale chapter 29 . 9/18/2012
I love this, but when are you going to update? It's been over a year!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 29 . 8/3/2012
love it, looking forward to more
LunaryaSKy chapter 29 . 5/19/2012