Reviews for Welcome Home
KawaiiCassie chapter 43 . 6/19
This was a great story, but there were things that just ruined it. Per say, the OCs, personally I'm all about them but dedicating them to a story mostly based on Naruhina? That's a no.
For instance, Hana. Her character had good parts, but her flaws. She was Shikamaru this Shikamaru that. We all knew him and Temari are a thing, but to make another character that didn't even end up with him? That was a waste of plot. In my honest opinion, Hana and Lee were the perfect couple, since both of their love was one sided. And that whole chapter dedicated to memories was just irrelevant.
On the other hand, what you did with Mesi was alright. Giving Kakashi a wife was okay, but to also develop their love in a story about Naruto and Hinata was not needed. Going into detail about their relationship and how she was pregnant etc was a waste of time.
Another thing that bothered me, not very much but it was irritating, was the spelling. When using the words "now" and "know" they would sometimes be flopped into the other.
In all the plot was great, and it was a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it.
Usa-chan chapter 18 . 6/9
Hi there!
Well first I just wanted to thank you for posting this story, although, like you said, is a little cliché and with what I've read up until now I think that I know how this is going to have a happy ending... I think Naruto also comes from a powerful clan, and that maybe someone is misreading that contract... Well that's just my idea.
I don't dislike Hana, she is nice but I don't really care about an OC when I'm reading fan fiction. I would rather see more interactions between the characters that I know and love.
I would like to see Hinata and Naruto being a little bit more mature, not oc, but at least I want to see a Hinata with a little bit more of confidence and a Naruto that doesn't barge into important meetings.
I love your personification of Shikamaru, for me he is on point.
Another thing that I wanted to say was that I want to say that I really agree with you in the slow development of a relationship that in canon didn't had a lot of interactions to begin with.
Also, I don't mind the Japanese words. What really bothers me is the clothes that you chose for Sasuke, I mean, really? Shorts again? Haha
Anyway this story has been really successful and congrats for that, I just wanted to leave this review to let you know the things that I liked and disliked.
Great job!
Kyakou chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
FINALLY! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WATCHES GOOD MORNING CALL AND LIKES NARUTO
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
You need to finish "I Am home" the sequel to this story. Cliff hangers are everywhere, and I'm dying to read more! You haven't updated that story in two years! You're a brilliant writer, and we need these stories to continue ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I've read a lot of naruhina fanfics, and this so far is the best one I've read. I LOVED IT! i did though skipped a lot of the fillers since I'm a huge impatient naruhina fan hehe! So I'm glad that you nicely separated those parts from the naruhina action. I wanted more to come from the ending, and realized you had a sequel. So that makes me happy. I haven't read it yet but I will. Thank you for your time, and effort in creating this masterpiece.
Mad M0xxi chapter 43 . 9/12/2016
I gotta say, as much as I loved the story, one of my least favorite parts is how heavily your OCs jack the plot. No offense (and I'm not saying I haven't been guilty of this in the past), but coming from someone who doesn't know who these characters are, and pretty much seriously doesn't care, it was irritating to occasionally have entire chapters dedicated to their feelings or their interactions with other characters.

Hana, for example, may have had some redeeming qualities, but a massive chunk of the last few chapters, which would have done much better in my mind to having been put towards real resolution to some of the conflicts, rather than leaving certain things unsaid, are dedicated to her angst over Shikamaru in a love triangle I never got the opportunity to care about in the first place because Temari's already established in he universe of Naruto, and Hana does absolutely nothing in the story to warrant any sort of sympathy from me, an outside source, in her side of the struggle.

Similarly with Kakashi's out of nowhere wife. She's just there as a filler character. For a somewhat dynamic character that is as loveable as Kakashi, it just felt like a slap in the face to relegate most of his interactions throughout the entire story to a half-baked strange sense of romance and watered-down husband dialogue with an entirely forgettable character. Case in point: I read her name not but 5 minutes ago in the final chapter, and I've already forgotten it.

For me, the premise was good, amazing even. I loved Sasuke's character almost the most in the entire story, because it's interesting to not only see him written as one of the good guys for once, but he doesn't take up too much spotlight while having a huge impact. Sasuke is mentioned maybe 1/4 the amount of the majority of the characters, but I felt somehow more connected to his personality on the whole than say Ino, who got a fair few chapters dedicated to her useless shenanigans and all-around cliff-hanger relationship with Choji.

The story, however, was not able to back up, for me, the amazing premise with equally amazing characters, giving me about 4 I liked, maybe 5 that were left in the middle of their development (Lee, for example), and then tue OCs plus a few that were simply a chore to read, which ended up becoming the trouble of skimming entire paragraphs to just get it over with, which to me is the sign that something's been written improperly. The moment I start feeling like skimming for important information because the characters are not engaging enough is the moment I realize this character was not worth the time placing into the story.

On the whole, I'd recommend it for a good read, if you can deal with OCs having what feels like nearly as much time as the main characters.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/19/2016
OMG love the end
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2016
My favorite chapter so far. Naruhinanaruhinanaruhinanaruhina!
ohmth1998 chapter 31 . 3/29/2016
awesome
magicofantasy chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Okay chapter 13 was the worst ...I know the story is complete and it's an old story but I wonder why people always making Hinata so weak and hiashi so bad ...
I know one thing about Hinata and I'm sure she wold never married someone she doesn't want even if the clan want it
Yuyui Hime chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
Okaaay this chapter of Hana and also on Neji's visit to Naruto actually broke my heart into pieces. Especially the one when Naruto cried out Hinata's name though it's actually a cat *wipe tears*
Yuyui Hime chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
I'm not sure what to feel anymore! At first I feel so sorry for Hinata and Naruto, but then again I also ship HinataXSasuke (but NaruHina is still my OTP!) Urghh this small heart of mine is going to explode
Yuyui Hime chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
Poor Hinataaaaaaaaa *cries*
Yuyui Hime chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
Oh Kami, you just have to make me ship Hana with Shikamaruuu! But I like Temari with him too! Ahh my heaaad
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
You wrote Hana in a couple of your stories! I like her! If she where a real character in naruto I would ship Shikahana rather than shikatema!
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »