Reviews for Welcome Home
Kaichoulover chapter 42 . 2/11
That was so cute and romantic. One of the best stories I have ever read. I loved this so much and the ending was good. Not satisfying but there's a sequel. Arigato for this great story. I really loved it when she said welcome home too. Okaeri nasai and the next story: Tadaima!
Kaichoulover chapter 35 . 2/11
aaaaaAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHA YEEEESSSSS!
Kaichoulover chapter 30 . 2/10
Awww that was sooo cute!
Kaichoulover chapter 29 . 2/10
Seriously? An answer with a question is just ain't nice. That's just cold...
Kaichoulover chapter 28 . 2/10
Omg! Hilarious and sweetness! So romantically cuteeeee! LOVEEEE IT!
Kaichoulover chapter 26 . 2/10
Arigato guzaimas for requests! I do like LeexHana though. It can happen and it's cute. I also agree how you made Naruto react to his parents. I mean, he did punch Minato on the stomach and he was quite dumbfounded. I think you actually did the characters pretty well.
Kaichoulover chapter 24 . 2/10
Of course we're intrested in MinaKushi. You don't just see a lot of those because it's hard to create one.
Kaichoulover chapter 23 . 2/10
AWWWWWWW
Kaichoulover chapter 17 . 2/10
Aww c'mon. Everyone knows it's gonna happen SASUSAKU THAT'S WHAT! Anyways, It's nice how they're going to the land of whirlpools. I just love this story!
Kaichoulover chapter 15 . 2/8
HELLA YES! Though i hate sasuhina so i would probably disgusted at those scenes... Anywho, as long as they are sibling relationship type scenes then i am fine with it. I wish there is sasusaku though.
Kaichoulover chapter 12 . 2/8
You... You better make this right or i am going to kill youuuu!
Kaichoulover chapter 8 . 2/8
FRIKIN KNEW IT!
Kaichoulover chapter 6 . 2/8
My gosh. Alright, I hardly review but this is just plain good. I thought it was not going to be good, had a lot of doubts but I tried it anyway. And boy i do not regret that decision. You deserve this review and I just love this story. You pictured the characters perfectly and the romance is slow which I like so bravo
Hatakelife chapter 1 . 2/1
Should I read this or see me not first
AlphaPhill chapter 42 . 12/30/2014
No...no...no no no nonono NO! IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS! AHHHHHH!

*ahem* What i meant was, the ending wasn't at all what i expected, although i have to admit it was cute!

To be honest, a part of me simply loves the way you ended it, while another part of me craves for a huge fluff scene that i thought the last couple chapters were building up to! But anyway, I'm pleased how it ended, yay for happy endings!

I totally agree with you about not rushing the confession and their feelings, it needs to have a certain amount of build up before any of that could happen. While i don't mind stories where it may seem a bit rushed, i certainly prefer the longer ones that focus on their development rather than just on the part where they start talking about their feelings for each other (Sadly, not many good ones out there, at least from what i found so far)

Each chapter was focused on a certain part of the story and didn't try to rush anything, therefore it was easy to follow, i liked that. Your OC Hana seemed likeable from the start and although I'm a ShikaTema fan, i didn't mind her being there at all! The pacing was well done, all the characters (especially Hinata) Acted just the way they would in actuality, another big plus!

Now here is the critique! Overall, the story was good and well written, but no story is without its flaws. Since this is a NaruHina centric story, i imagine people (including me) would expect to see more development in their relationship, by that i mean AFTER they realized their feelings for each other (Although this could be ignored since you opted for the "open ending" Type of story, basically, where their relationship starts, this story ends, and in a way, there is nothing wrong with that!).

The next thing i want to talk about is your OC Hana, the character was likeable and introducing her into the story as Hinata's best friend has reserved her a strong presence in the story, which is all nice and good. But there were quite a few scenes where the story shifted from NaruHina to ShikaHana, kinda breaking the flow of Hinata's story. Now, personally i didn't mind this a whole lot, but taking into consideration that this is a NaruHina centric fic, people might see it as a bad thing.

The point i stated above also goes for the filler chapters you wrote, it kinda breaks the flow of the main story, but then again...i can't really criticize this as they are intended as FILLER chapters after all, and thats basically what fillers do, if the reader isn't interested, he/she can just skip them. So technically you did nothing wrong here (Personally, i enjoyed them)

Aaaaaaaaaand that's about it i guess, sorry if you were bored reading this (If you even read these anymore, that is.)

The story wasn't perfect. This is just my opinion, although its pretty damn close to being perfect!

The only thing i felt was strongly missing, is a proper fluff scene! Besides that, everything was enjoyable!

And having said all that, the next time i fell like reading this, i will be accessing it through my favorites section :)
1,511 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »