Reviews for Welcome Home
You wrote Hana in a couple of your stories! I like her! If she where a real character in naruto I would ship Shikahana rather than shikatema!
Yes, that's how it's done, Hinata. Informing Naruto of any and all incoming battles/marriage contracts/wars allows him to activate his Deus Ex Machina and solve all of your problems.
ZirconK chapter 40 . 5/16
So troublesome for every character you have there. Who really is happy in the story of your's actually?
ZirconK chapter 41 . 5/16
Great filler but you sure are not fair to your OCs. They are just a rejection for a third party. She deserves better.
ZirconK chapter 42 . 5/16
Wow not a chapter i could simply miss. So much thrill till last chapter. You rock it. Most suspensed fanfic ever read.
Wondermoonlight chapter 43 . 5/9
This was a really cute story! I loved the plot, I loved the conflict, I loved the romance, I loved almost everything! My curiousity grew in each chapter, there was just a need to know what would happen. It's so hard to find a long, good ff about my favorite pairing that is finished or good enough for me to leave a review. Yours deserves it. It was a fine idea to leave Sasuke in prison for 2 years and make him come back because of a betrothal with none other that the byakugan princess. That little phrase in the summary just made me want to read the whole story. And I was not dissapointed. Your grammar is awesome, I learned a few things! I also learned new words with the "I come from a respected clan so listen to my vocabulary"-phrases. Those just made me feel proud of the characters. I liked how you didn't rush the romantic feelings, you made everything completely believable! In other words, it was a great story, well done. I couldn't have made it better.

But, next to all the things I liked, there were also things I didn't like. What is a critic if I ignore the mistakes? Boring.

I didn't like Hana. She appeared to be a little Mary-suish. With the way she "was the only one" that could help Chouji, the "best friend" of Hinata and the way she thanked her just to make the OC seem special. Many chapters had her as the focus and that is always a mistake people do with their OC's, they should never be more important than the canon characters. I would have loved to read Sakuras reaction about Sasukes and Hinatas engagement, but no, you prefered to write it as something on passée and give Hana more focus In the chapter. And what about Tanaka? Same thing. Tsunade keeps asking Naruto about how he knew about the books, he finally tells her and she's suddenly like "WHAT, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE, HOW?", just to have a reason to write more about Tanaka. That was just too out of place.

Other than that, which was just one simple mistake that a lot of people do, nothing is wrong with the story. I really liked it! I liked the ending, I obviously rooted more for SHIKATEMA than SHIKAHANA so, I was satisfied (actually even though I didn't like Hana, I started rooting for her to end up with Lee). The NARUHINA ending caught me by surprise! But it was a nice surprise. Nah, nothing to change, it was great to read it! Good job! Fav.
Kaichoulover chapter 42 . 2/11
That was so cute and romantic. One of the best stories I have ever read. I loved this so much and the ending was good. Not satisfying but there's a sequel. Arigato for this great story. I really loved it when she said welcome home too. Okaeri nasai and the next story: Tadaima!
Kaichoulover chapter 35 . 2/11
aaaaaAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHA YEEEESSSSS!
Kaichoulover chapter 30 . 2/10
Awww that was sooo cute!
Kaichoulover chapter 29 . 2/10
Seriously? An answer with a question is just ain't nice. That's just cold...
Kaichoulover chapter 28 . 2/10
Omg! Hilarious and sweetness! So romantically cuteeeee! LOVEEEE IT!
Kaichoulover chapter 26 . 2/10
Arigato guzaimas for requests! I do like LeexHana though. It can happen and it's cute. I also agree how you made Naruto react to his parents. I mean, he did punch Minato on the stomach and he was quite dumbfounded. I think you actually did the characters pretty well.
Kaichoulover chapter 24 . 2/10
Of course we're intrested in MinaKushi. You don't just see a lot of those because it's hard to create one.
Kaichoulover chapter 23 . 2/10
AWWWWWWW
Kaichoulover chapter 17 . 2/10
Aww c'mon. Everyone knows it's gonna happen SASUSAKU THAT'S WHAT! Anyways, It's nice how they're going to the land of whirlpools. I just love this story!
1,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »