Reviews for Scarlet Reflections
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
Absolutely love this story llease update!?
1 Cherry chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
update
soon
soon
soon!
If you don't, I'll die of anticipation!
Also, is there going to be a love triangle between Sakura, Itachi, and Sasuke?
You should put one in the story. It would be nice to have more drama
InvertedKitty chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Update... update... update! The pace for sakura and itachi works well. I always love kisame.
leafstone chapter 17 . 3/23/2013
great story.
Weaselandcherry chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
Shika...dieed! :( *tear*
Well! I think having Sakra death would make for a good plot. Are you going to have her death for now on?
KeeP up the superduper work!
WAC
Ibblonea chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
So, you should really update soon. This is a wonderful story, and I love how you captured each character's personality. I love the plot, it isn't boring like some other fanfictions I've read. I REALY enjoyed reading this, and you have an amazing talent. :)
JJGYET chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
i await more of this delicous story. and can we kill off kabuto painfully it would be nice.
rockerangel89 chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
cant wait for more update soon
LadyTargaryenBlack chapter 17 . 4/19/2012
Hey. Wow, it has been a while, really. But I am so glad you posted!

You have talent to right fights and all that, I was so thrilled. Why did Shikamaru die? I like him so much. Though it is understandable that some (many) die at war, it makes em sad that he was one of them. Alright, I will get over it. Ummm, what did Itachi and Sasuke talk? I am so curious now. And I hope it doesnt take long for you to post the next chapter. I will certainly see you there, bye.
jen chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
this was amazing!

to tell you the truth, this was the best fanfiction i've read so far for itasaku. amazing writing that doesn't seem ackward at all and none of it was rushed like ALOT of the other fanfics. Their feelings felt real and plot is amazing. i just wish yuou would UPDATE and maybe put a little more itasaku moments!

great job :)
10Lillyleaf chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Don't get me wrong, I do like this plot line, but I'm already in the fifth chapter and I can already feel you slipping. This isn't good. There's too much rubbish in the content; such as Ino & Hidan's argument, with Kakashi and Tsunade going "ooookaayy..." or "righhhtt..." - It's not relevant. Everytime I read things like this, I think it's a waste of time as well as a waste of effort. I'm not sure if you're writing for the fact that it's Naruto or the fact that it's your story and what not, but you're falling under the relevance of "Naruto" and you should at least - as a author - to write according to the line.
Salinia chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
Amazing story!

Can't wait to read more!
itachiXsakura luver chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
this was a great chapter! please write more, its very interesting. good plot, well thought up. your a great author
WhisperedSilvers chapter 17 . 4/10/2012
AVABAAGAVAFDAVA UPDATE LIKE NOW.
10Roseleaf chapter 17 . 4/5/2012
Absolutely love this story. When you updated, I stumbled upon it and I've read it from the beginning. Love sakuras/the teams dynamic and her strengths/weaknesses. And Ryuu! Sounds strangely familiar! (rubs imaginary beard) I can't wait!
-happy reader