Reviews for iCan Fix That For You
seddiejathan1020 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Love it!
mhristheword097 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I couldn't keep reading this story and not review it any longer. This story is one of my absolute favorites of all time; it's amazing!

The best part (of course) is the ending. It's perfectly timed, and the line, oh my gosh the line is the one line from fanfiction I get stuck in my head over and over again!

I keep rambling how good this story is don't I? Well, it's that good!

Oh, yeah, and good grammar and spelling, too. :)

mhristheword097
IamLoved1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Kinda cute(:
WindRush chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aw this was so cute!
toph16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
hey. If you can could you give me the recipe to those pork-tatoe rolls? That sounded so good to me. My e-mail adress is if you can send the recipe. By the way good fic. I liked it
abing6 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I like then end when you left out the kiss and it made my brain think
RoseRedMisery chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
omg i just freaked out cuz my name is jazmen too! hahaha
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
THAT WAS A GOOD REINTERPRITATION OF THE SHOW BUT ALL I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE FROM THE ORIGINAL WAS THE WAY THEY KISSED AND HOW FREDDIE SAID "I hate you" TO SAM SO GOOD JOB LOVE THE MAKE UP YOUR OWN KISS THING CAUSE I WASN'T FOND OF THE WAY YOU COULS SEE SAM'S EYES OPEN AND THEY WHERE SO FAR APART! SO THANX GOOD STORY AND LOVE YOU WRITING STYLE!
BreezyWheezy07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
LOL, funny story!
Mike chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Pretty well written. Took a little inspiration from "Holes", eh? I like it.

Just wanted to point out though that the "leaked" synopsis of the next episode doesn't really make sense, since, as you pointed out in your fic, Valerie does kiss Freddie, and she kissed him on the lips, which they actually showed during the episode. Maybe they're going to make the distinction that Valerie was the one who instigated the kiss, so technically Freddie hasn't initiated a kiss with a girl, but that seems like weak reasoning to me.
Ginger chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Wow! This was great! Thanks!
Babs567 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Very cute :) Nice job!

Happy New Year!

-Babs
barely-breathing123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i have a seddie brain? wow...
Tricksterr chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
"You know, I can fix that for you."

I loved that line! It was great story!
Seddie Craziie chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
[screaming my head off]

you did an awesome job, Lysa!

i liked the pork-tatoe rolls part.

haha, funny! :D

yay, i got a shout out from you!

lol.