Reviews for Heartbeat
tiggeranddash chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
So cute! If only Prince Charming really existed. Oh well. I read your profile too. Thank you. Now I have to put a shoutout to you on my profile.
someone chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
wow... this story is very well wrighten.
Luthien Surion-my elvish name chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
WHAT DOES SHE KNOW? otherwise, awesome!
peaceoutgirlscout chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Hmm, short, but sweet and very lovely. I love the imagery.
Vopi chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Well, I must say you did a fabulous job with the descriptions. There were a few redundancies here and there, but negligible in the grand context. While I can't say I've ever seen Twilight nor have any intentions of doing so, I must say you did an excellent job of describing the scenes and emotions flowing through Link and Zelda. I could actually see them on the dance floor, gazing passionately at one another. Well done indeed!

On a side note, I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at my zelda fanfic: Kasuto's Redemption. It's based in the Twilight Princess era, but it has a few nods to other Zelda games. If you read and reviewed it, I'd be most appreciative because I feel that the feedback helps me improve as a writer. Once again, excellent job!
PrincessStarberry chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Hm...could it be (dramatic pause) ZeLink? Why yes, I do believe it could! Now I'm really dying to read Twilight so I can understand this scene in the context of the book (though it really does nicely standing alone). Just to let you know, there are a couple of redundancies (for example, "his wonderfully earthy scent that came straight from the earth") and tiny spelling things, but I really like this; you really painted a picture of the scene with your words (can you clone Link and send me a copy? ;) Also, I love the idea of her dress; I think Gwen Stefani had one similar (though I think it was white and gradually became pink toward the bottom) for her wedding. This is good stuff; keep it up.