Reviews for Staccato Heartbeat
Ren chapter 4 . 10/14
Ahhh, sporadic updates wouldn't happen to include a break of 6 years would it? Ok yea, probably not.

Anyway, I thought it was... cute? The tone is a bit too somber to describe it like that but their relationship is progressing well. :) At least Klavier has Phoenix to back him up. I'm really curious what Klavier has planned. Seems like the him and Ema are... kinda friends now. And the ever lovable Gumshoe is dense as always. Wonder if his involvement in this plan is a good thing...
Brock's Geodude chapter 4 . 2/10
Aw, this is cute. :)
Heroes chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I hope that you will continue to write more chapters of this :3
Actions chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
I really want to find out what's going to happen next! More please!
London chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
CONTINUE PLEASE! I really want to find out what's going to happen next! Np pressure :D
FollowingFavs chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
This is one of the best Klema fics I've read! Hope you will update soooon :3
SavnoDaNo chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This first chapter is interesting and that argument at the end with Ema and Klavier... Dang that was kinda harsh! XD i gotta read what happens next!
AddsXDDX chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
Hmmm, what is Klavier up to now? Pls continue the story!
Talonted chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Live, live! This was a very interesting and well-written Klema fic to read! I sincerely hope that you can write more and update soon. I'm enjoying it!
All the best,
You update. YOU UPDATE NOW! *Whip*
suiranrah chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Aww... I almost cried :'(
supernae chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
can't wait to see what happens next!~
Naoko Mint chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
I love your style, and I love how you keep them in their respectable character! Wonderful job, and I really cannot wait for more! Pleasee!
Naoko Mint chapter 1 . 2/17/2011