Reviews for Conflagration
makeitstay chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Loved it, very well written. 3 Nathan.
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
*winces* ooh... thats painful. always felt so horrible for Nathan, Repo-Man tho he was. wish a scene like this couldve been in the movie. the "Didn't Know I Loved You So Much" song was lovely and all, but heck man... he died at the end! it wouldve been cool to see them understand each other a bit more before all that, i think. they needed somethin like this *sniff* wish it couldve been longer, but yeah
xForsakenFallenx chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is a really interesting premise. It'd be really cool to see like, an entire series or something of these. I think you did a really good job getting in Nathan's head. I think the only place you went wrong was as a whole, it's a little flat. It's missing some description, and I think that we could get a little more of Nathan's though process and his always warring thoughts going on. I know this is short, but I'm not sure if you actually want criticism or not, so I won't get into horrible detail that you don't want to hear. All in all, a good piece, though.
scifigirl77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw...this is so sad. This part in the movie made me so upset. I loved Nathan. Beautiful, beautiful!
Forestwater chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow. I didn't expect to find . . . this. I saw Repo and fell in love with it, and my favorite character was definitely Nathan, but I NEVER expected anyone else to write anything about him. I expected a lot of Graverobber stuff (because let's face it: hot is hot), and some Shilo stuff, but . . .

I'm blathering.

Anyway, I didn't expect many Nathan fanfics. And I certainly didn't expect any this good.

This is phenomenal. You can clearly write, and well - better than 93% of the community, including myself. You capture his personality and guilt in a way that doesn't seem maudlin, and the father-daughter relationship is especially touching. It made me want to cry, and I never want to cry. This is . . . wonderful. I don't even have any criticism, which I always seem to have on hand. It's beautiful.
Lady in the Willows chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I love this story. Of course, I love all of your stuff. But this is my favorite, despite all the gratuitous Shilo/Graverobber deliciousness in Cyanide. I don't think there's nearly enough Nathan fiction out there. Naturally the story I'm writing is utter rubbish but you do this beautifully. Maybe, perhaps, you could write something else with him? Maybe?
Cauterise chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
First of all, you win for the 'Macbeth' reference.

Secondly, utterly excellent fic. Seriously, you've got poor Nathan's character down so well: unhinged, conflicted, still desperately trying to do what is best for his daughter.

Really well done.
Pandragonsbox chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
In a single word: Wow.

This was absolutely amazing. Your description was so well done, it both provided vivid pictures and flowed really well. It was an absolute pleasure to read and one of the best pieces i have ever read. You really have some talent. Now to check out the rest of your work...