Reviews for Irony and Cyanide
Third-Degree-Kisses chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
DANKO aka Rekka Shinen chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
This is good fic. It's dark. And sad. And it obviosly doesn't fit all those fluffy Grilos. But in some way it fits the original story for sure. And that's why this is good fic.
Happy Sartre chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Oh, wow. This was really dark. [/pointless observation] Then again, this is Repo, and Graverobber and fluff fics don't really work together. At any rate, I loved it. Chapter four was a bit too graphic for my tastes, but the explicit detail fits with the overall tone of the story. The whole story, especially the ending, stays true to the world that is Repo. Great job!
Nightmarishx chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
This was honestly, a wonderful story. Your syntax is completely...amazing, word choice, sentence structure,'s all on point.

I legitimately almost cried at the end, my jaw dropped. I was so upset but it's such a wonderful story and it fits the movie so well. I couldn't write so dark, my Repo!fic is a little lighter...

okay, a lot lighter, lol.

But seriously. This is brilliant.
Just Nine Letters chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Indi Lestrange chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
That's horrible!

REALLY well written though, good job :D
MelloAndTheChocolateFactory chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was amazing! But so very sad. I was crying at the end
makeitstay chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Oh wow. This made me cry at the end. I'm not a Grilo person but this was incredible. And oh so sad. So very sad. Spot on characterisations, wow...
Butterflies and Roses chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Holy hell, that was fabulous! Probably the best Grilo fic I've ever read. Stayed so true to the movie, very in character, and was always right to the point. I even like the fact that she died in the end; Shilo really can't survive outside and alone.

Keep up the good work!
I'm A Teapot chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
I am so sad now. That was... really sad. And really really really good.
nixesha m oblivion chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
There's something to be said about a story from a series you've never bothered watching, when it still brings tears to your eyes. I sincerely hope that one day you find yourself published.
they-call-me-circe chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
I think my heart stopped when I read the first sentence of the last chapter. I've never seen anyone kill Shilo in a fanfic before- it's shocking. And it's GOOD, the way it fits the tone of the movie, and the way Graverobber is a constant while the people surround him grow and change and die. It makes me feel sorry for him as well as her.
jokergirl4ever chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
why did it end like that , i mean i know she was on a self destructive path , but its so sad. can't one story i read have a happy ending for these two , or at least sorta happy.
Dragon's-Maidens chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
I love how dark it all was. A darkness I can never seem to get in my writings and yet here it all is plain to the world. Lucky bitch.

This is one of my favorites and I hope you continue to write more.