Reviews for THE COLLISION
XxMoonlightCharmxX chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Yay, an update! I'd love to read the girl's explanations of thierselves! Update soon :)
GiGi.501 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
- This Chapter was Amazing ! I love it ! & It's funny how the girls don't think they go through all that. But that's how it really is. & I reaaalllly waant to read the girl's tell their story ! Especially Eve's . & When Jeff said he stabbed a guy, it totally reminded me of Johnny - Boy from The Outsiders. Update soon !
my time is now chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Quite a good chapter. You told the boys' stories well. Now onto the girls' stories. Update.
Pum Pumpkin Witch chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Loving this and the ending to chapter 5

anymore?
Rellyfan4life chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
i luv it i hope u continue it because it is really gud especially how u have the social groups split up like that
my time is now chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Good chapter. The randy part about judging a book by its cover was very good. Well all the pairings are moving along, willingly or unwillingly. John's part was real fun. Update soon.
xmisscaitlin chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Urf, what kind of nerd am I that I asked you to continue and didn't review the last chapter! A huge one!

Anywho! I love this story! It's Ah-maze-ing! I like how you sorted all the couples out already, now it'll be fun to see how it is that they get to the couple status! Though I have to admit that I'm much more interested in Randy/Kelly than the others. Probably not exactly what a writer wants to hear but what can I say they ARE my all-time favorite pairing! :P

Urf, the only way this story could possibly be any better would be to have John/Maria but John/Torrie is always cute too! :D

Update again soon? Please and thank you.
xXDaniceValentezXx chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Haha, I really like this story! :)) Update soon? :))
GiGi.501 chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
- Hahaha, awesome update :) ! & now I really can't wait for the next update ! It's going to be interesting :) i can't wait to learn about each person , hopefully you update soon :)
Explicit Ambrollins chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Awww. I think it's cute how Randy pretens to not like Kelly.

Can't wait to see whats next.
GiGi.501 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
- Hahaha , this chapter was awesome :) & i love Jeff & Melinaa 3 their so cute :) & Randy! God, do ilove me some Randy Orton :) lol ! Update! Soon :) & & I was wondering if you were going to continue w/ "Trouble In Paradise" ? I hope you do :) anyways. Love the new chapter , Can't wait for the next
my time is now chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Fantastic update. The pairings are all sorted out. Just to see how they bond. John is real funny. Update.
Explicit Ambrollins chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Awww. To cute.
XxMoonlightCharmxX chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Don't think this story is worthless; it's very nice. So yeah, we all are interested and would like you to continue.
xmisscaitlin chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Um, chyeah! I'm interested in this story! :) You should totally continue/finish it!