Reviews for 21 ways to annoy
lol chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
number 9

*snort*(yes, I snort laugh. Don't judge me) ... ..*reread* *snort*... ..he move on to number 12 ... move back to Edward... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHE*snort*HAHAHAHAHAHHIHIHIHI... . ..he and so on.
EnchantedInkpot chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
:D Brilliant, My friend is OBSESSES with twilight and I've been looking for ways to annoy her :) Love it :)
sarlovesoccer chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
Hi a beta is someone who edits a story for you (mainly doublechecking for proper grammer ect.)It-stort-of doesn't make secens-what time periord is this story tking place in?Please don't take this as a flame.
koyuki-1 chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
i absolutely hate twilight. That was wonderful to read. Where did u get the ideas from?
neko-cat-kirara chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
haha you are so mean...but funny. keep up the good work! oh, btw in the army and so on it isn't attend hut, it just sounds like it, its attention. when my gramps was in the army when ever someone said attend hut they would put their hands over their head in a hut formation like 'a tin hut'. jus thought u might find that intresting or funny or stupid, u pick.
HelenaRoseWay chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Ok, so i love the story. A beta is like an editor. You go to the beta page, and pick a beta, but it's probably a good idea to ask them if they want to do it :). Then upload a chapter to the document manager, then go to Doc-x and send it to your beta, then the beta will proof it, and send it back. pretty simple really. I'm new to the site, and just got a beta, like a week ago, so i know a little bit, but not much. Feel free to PM me, if you need any help. I unfortunately can not beta, because i don't have the requirements, but i'm happy to help in any way that i can.
0Warrior0Maiden0 chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
A Beta is some one who reads through you work for you, they check for errors and inconsistencies in your story. They can be very useful and save you from embarasing reviews saing things like "9. Put" was missing from Chapter 5 and you put s instead of a in Chapter 5 number 21, which you did, sorry. Go to the Beta pages and find a Twilight Beta, then go read some of their stories to judge whether or not you could get along with them, most of them are nice friendly people, I haven't yet found one that isn't, but it's worth checking.

Most people will be happy to Beta for you, even if they aren't registered Betas, me for example.
Mommy's Little Broadway Star chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
This is a really funny story! The funny thing about the chapter about Alice is that i'm not much taller than she is said to be, so she'd be able to get her credit cards from me!

A beta is kind of a second in command- if an alpha is the ruler of the group, then the beta is sort of like his backup.
jedigal125 chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
he he he he he he he he he so funny lol
CrankyFrenchLady88 chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
A beta is someone who you send your newly written chapters to before you post them and they edit them. I am a beta reader and would happily accept if you would like a beta reader. I love your story! Update soon, and PM me if you want me as a beta reader.

draconisuxor chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
feralfairy chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! falling out of chair laughing and crying. Keep it up! I love it!
Amlee-x chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
number 12 was awesome

bubblez-x chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Brillaint, hilarious chapter! A beta is some one who basically proof reads your story before you post it. They correct your spelling and grammar and tell you if something doesn't make sense, some might even suggest how to make your chapter better. Before I started reading this I wondered how many I would be able to read before I laughed out loud. It turns out I couldn't get past one. My favourite has to be 19... I fell off my bed laughing! I loved the Capser one as well. I can't wait for more. After you have finished the Cullens the only characters that are still alive I can think of are the volturi and the humans. I can't wait for more but I understand what you mean about school starting. I've already got loads of work!
Time's -A- Ticking And Tocking chapter 4 . 1/10/2009