Reviews for Plunge
Night chapter 4 . 5/24
Thanks for this story. That was something I always wanted to read. It was done beautifully, done better than I could imagine. I have, for the moment, no talent for writing to express myself and my gratitude. So I can only say "thank you" and hope that your fantastic talent for writing and imagination can read between these words all the things I want to say.
Yay for DP, YAY for you! I'm sorry for your bad time in life. I'm glad I've gotten better and I hope this never happens again. Keep being great! It has a virtual cookie. O-(*v* )
LK chapter 4 . 5/10
(-)
TheSoulOfAStrawberry chapter 4 . 4/25
your writing is so good! you have this really deep understanding of how people work, it seems. the family drama in this is so real it was uncomfortable. also, i read some of your stuff over on tumblr recently and loved it, your work is so good! thank you for writing this and everything else!
Casual Voodoo chapter 4 . 2/10
still love this story
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 3 . 1/24
? ? ? ? ? ? wtf is this? ? ? ? the other one was good... but this is just gone downhill... sorry
Awesomeness chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
Umm... I just read chapter 4, before chapter one... No wonder i'm confuse!
lexi1220 chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
All of your stories are absolutely beautiful, but I really like this storyline, would you consider continuing? It's been a while...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
I just re-read this and realized you said The End...I think... You should continue it. ;)
ur alll good chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
why do I say that? cuz u did it and ur cool
Wahboop chapter 17 . 9/7/2016
Honestly, you're one of the best writers I've found on this website! I really hope you get to finish the series
Krista Perry chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
Wow. I loved it. Thank you. :)
DebDee chapter 4 . 7/21/2016
This story is, of course, AMAZING! You brought in feelings that no one in this section even thought to think about when it comes to Danny's secret. I truly enjoy your writings and I hope your not in any funk in life because you don't have to be. Your important to a lot of people and, as I said before, YOUR STORUES ARE AMAZING! To my favorite writer, keep up the good work! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
Hee hee, I read this right after the prequel to this story. :B This one was also amazing~! It had me chomping at the bits. This series of yours is my favorite. It'd be really awesome and amazing if there was a sequel to this one, too! :D But, well, that's up to you. :P (Sorry if this sounds dumb, I haven't looked through all your stories yet.) Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this wonderful series and for sharing it with us! I really do appreciate it. :]
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
just wanted to say i love this fic, and i olso followed you on tumblr and rad others and they are great! thanks a lot, amazing