Reviews for Plunge
ur alll good chapter 4 . 9/9
why do I say that? cuz u did it and ur cool
Wahboop chapter 17 . 9/7
Honestly, you're one of the best writers I've found on this website! I really hope you get to finish the series
Krista Perry chapter 4 . 8/10
Wow. I loved it. Thank you. :)
DebDee chapter 4 . 7/21
This story is, of course, AMAZING! You brought in feelings that no one in this section even thought to think about when it comes to Danny's secret. I truly enjoy your writings and I hope your not in any funk in life because you don't have to be. Your important to a lot of people and, as I said before, YOUR STORUES ARE AMAZING! To my favorite writer, keep up the good work! :D
Hee hee, I read this right after the prequel to this story. :B This one was also amazing~! It had me chomping at the bits. This series of yours is my favorite. It'd be really awesome and amazing if there was a sequel to this one, too! :D But, well, that's up to you. :P (Sorry if this sounds dumb, I haven't looked through all your stories yet.) Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this wonderful series and for sharing it with us! I really do appreciate it. :]
just wanted to say i love this fic, and i olso followed you on tumblr and rad others and they are great! thanks a lot, amazing
clamche chapter 1 . 2/18
That confession was pretty original and excellently depicted.
I like that idea, Danny telling first about his ghost powers, which seems is not the problem. The issue is his ghost form who they despise.
clamche chapter 4 . 2/15
That piece of artwork is totally outstanding in originality and style!
Thank you for writing and sharing it!

That was one really different and cool way of explaining why Danny kept the whole ordeal a secret from them. Because at first, he didn't know what was happening, then it grew too much to begin explaining.
And I like the quite, calm talk they had. It's how people really should speak and clear things among the family.
And the parent's reactions, not pushy, realizing Danny was still not trusting them, deeming it dangerous.
Luna Lillyth chapter 4 . 1/16
I love the reaction of Maddie in this. In Reality Trip she was rather shocked and only had time to think about it with Jack because they were in captivity. So yeah, she would have probably acted like this.
YuugiYY chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I love this story, and its prequel(like I do most stories). When Danny talked about being experimented on, I couldn't help but think some thoughts, and I ask you, 'What about Danielle? If they know the secret, what is going to happen with Dani?'
Little Did You Know chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
Great stories. I loved them. Thank you for it
SunBinamra chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
I wanted to kill that stupid ghost for screwing things up even more. Worst timing ever.

Just as in the first part, this was wonderfully well written and you captured the emotions of all the characters well. I'll admit, there were times where I wanted to smack sense into Maddie, but that may be because the story was written from Danny's POV which automatically makes the reader more sympathetic towards him...

Anyway, great job and hope to see more from you!
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
I'm assuming that this is never going to be finished, which is completely a shame since it's so good!
Angry Penguins chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
This was both a awesome story and sequel. The family dynmaic was beautiful portrayed! I hope you continue to keep on writing! Thank you for writing and finishing this though!
Serulium chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
That was amazing. I can't tell you how magnificent this story is, both of them. I am left speechless. That was one of the most meaningful and memorable stories I have ever read. Thank you. I can't express how much this resonated with me or how much it meant to me. Thank you. You are wonderful and one of the best authors I have read. Don't forget that. Thank you.