Reviews for Plunge
SrJoan chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
I would absolutely love to see a continuation of this series. I know it’s been a long time since this updated but I would love to read more. I adore all your work on this site and I hope to see more soon. Keep writing!
no1ghoul chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
Love this! Thank you :)
GelidaMisty chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
This was a wonderful story. I stuck to my computer all day reading it and it's prequel, I'm just fascinated by the plot you managed to create. Simply wonderful!
RavenSummoning chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Thank you for writing! I know where you're coming from with depression, I'm in the same boat at the moment. I've started a crossover, but can't seem to keep going.
Night chapter 4 . 5/24/2017
Thanks for this story. That was something I always wanted to read. It was done beautifully, done better than I could imagine. I have, for the moment, no talent for writing to express myself and my gratitude. So I can only say "thank you" and hope that your fantastic talent for writing and imagination can read between these words all the things I want to say.
Yay for DP, YAY for you! I'm sorry for your bad time in life. I'm glad I've gotten better and I hope this never happens again. Keep being great! It has a virtual cookie. O-(*v* )
LK chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
(-)
TheSoulOfAStrawberry chapter 4 . 4/25/2017
your writing is so good! you have this really deep understanding of how people work, it seems. the family drama in this is so real it was uncomfortable. also, i read some of your stuff over on tumblr recently and loved it, your work is so good! thank you for writing this and everything else!
Casual Voodoo chapter 4 . 2/10/2017
still love this story
Celtic Shadow Mage chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
? ? ? ? ? ? wtf is this? ? ? ? the other one was good... but this is just gone downhill... sorry
Awesomeness chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
Umm... I just read chapter 4, before chapter one... No wonder i'm confuse!
lexi1220 chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
All of your stories are absolutely beautiful, but I really like this storyline, would you consider continuing? It's been a while...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
I just re-read this and realized you said The End...I think... You should continue it. ;)
ur alll good chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
why do I say that? cuz u did it and ur cool
Wahboop chapter 17 . 9/7/2016
Honestly, you're one of the best writers I've found on this website! I really hope you get to finish the series