Reviews for baby
1234grace chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
you should continue
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
MORE JAY-BOY! He is smexy! MORE MORE MORE!
A-Rayyy chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Well, you've gotten a good start on this story but. . the writing seems a little immature. I mean, the dialog is too simple for my tastes. Try to put a little more into the conversations between the characters, know what I'm saying? Try a little less cliche phrases.

Also, spell check is your friend. (: I wouldn't be able to spell without it, myself. A re-write of this story with more use of punctuation and spacing everytime someone speaks would make this a marvouelous story. (: Also, it is a little bit annyoing and shallow how you make a mention how 'hot' or 'beautiful' Baby is every chapter. So try and cut back on that a little more ya?

This isn't a flame by anymeans, so I hope its not percieved as one. As I said before, you do have a very wonderful story here. I hope my review helped a little bit.
xxkpxx chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
UPDATE SON PLEASE IT IS AMAZING
Nikki chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
OMG! i LOVED YOUR STORY! IT WAS SO GOOD! IF THERE ARE PPLZ OUT THERE WHO DIDNT LIKE IT YOUR CRAZY! IT WAS GOOD, SURE IT HAD SOME SPELLING ERRS, BUT I SUCK AT SPELLING TO, SO IT DOSENT MAKE A DIFFRENCE TO ME! OK WELL KEEP ON WRITING, AND DONT STOP! BYE! xD
xxkpxx chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
update soon, this is really good
COMMA OF THOUGHT chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
use puncuation. It is hard to read at times. But it is a good plot.
xxkpxx chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Baby is so sweet...I really like this story keep updating