Reviews for House Note
allietheepic7 chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
this is bloody brilliant. i'm sharing this with my friends.
RandomCitizen chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
Hmm. I wont tell him what happens to Matt and Mello if you dont. Xl
MrsRegulusBlack123 chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
Wow... just wow... this was really amazing. House helping out Mello and Matt is just epic, I absolutely adore the idea! Light, you're so, so screwed!
cy-grl chapter 19 . 11/30/2011
That was so super, super cool. Awesome research done too!
KitsuneandNaruto chapter 19 . 11/25/2011
... ... ... Wow... That was amazing... Where dud you cone up with all those medical terms? Did you look them up? Did you know them? This was a fantastic well written story. I congratulate you... w
Kat chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
This is really good! At that cliffhanger 2 chapters ago, i was like, okay, now Matt's gonna come in and be all awesome. I was right!

You're really capturing House's sarcastic and, frankly, smartass behavior. Also, you know a lot about medicine. BIIIIIG WORDS -_-

My inner idiou is coming out again.
ShadowCat98 chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
House and Mello...House M.D. and Death Note...

BEST FUCKING COMBONATIONS EVER!

I LOVE THIS!

ESPECIALLY THE LAST CHAPTER! FUNNY AS HELL! Mello would need a fucking chocolate bar after all that...A MOUNTAIN OF CHOCOLATE BARS IS MY GIFT TO MELLO!

EVERYONE ELSE GETS A CUPCAKE MOUNTAIN AND $20!

YAY FOR CHOCOLATE AND CUPCAKES!

XD

Shadow
Touch of the Wind chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
This was great- loved Matt showing up!
FlutterStutterBOOMBOOM chapter 19 . 4/4/2011
OK, let me start off by saying that this was the first crossover I've ever read. I'd always figured I wouldn't like them. But I really, truly loved this. The plot was clever and I could honestly picture the whole thing. You also seemed to know a LOT of medical stuff, which means a) you're a doctor, b) you did a ton of research, or c) you're actually just that scary smart. Whichever it is, much respect :)
darkwish3 chapter 19 . 3/20/2011
thank you for writing this story, it's good :)
Akemi713 chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
O my g... I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! You should write a sequel! I want to know what happens after! I also liked how you used all those medical terms, it really made the story come alive!
Maara Annika chapter 19 . 2/1/2011
Good mix of House and Death Note worlds. I am glad I found this fic it was well written and I enjoyed reading. Thanks!
Sakiku chapter 19 . 11/22/2010
Buh blurgh - gaaah! You know just how to end stories, don't you? "Welcome aboard, H!" alright.

Hoolie cow, that was an intense ride! House getting abducted, Mello struggling to hang on, Matt trying to figure out how the heck House could have pieced together this much - awesome. And below it all, so much clinic detail and medical knowledge that it's strikingly realistic.

I love House's gritty and cynical reaction to finding himself in the 'care' of a group of mafia, how he runs out of surgery just to diagnose his patient (and wasn't that just fun for the surgeons trying to operate on him?), how his ethics and morals are completely screwed but at the same time right, too.

I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for writing this marvel.

Sakiku
coinincident chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
WOW. Just... WOW. I can't wait to read more! It's so amazing!
Dennisthepinkgoldfish chapter 19 . 10/25/2010