Reviews for Owls and Larks
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 11 . 2/8
It was great to revisit this :) I hope you enjoyed my reviews!
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 10 . 2/8
New Autobot yay! I did like the suggestion in the movie that all of Earth's machines were decepticons because we took it from Megatron, but like how you switched it up a bit. Also poor Sam! Swallowing something cube shaped cannot be easy on the throat.
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 9 . 2/8
And Sam has zero fucks left to give lol
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 8 . 2/8
This! This is the scene that sticks in my head. Sam kicking the shit out of Simmons to protect Bee. Fantastic
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 7 . 2/8
That scene in the bedroom is one of my favourite parts, I love that you kept it :)
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 6 . 2/8
That cannon line! still gets me :)
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 5 . 2/8
That little monster bot whose name escapes me at the moment had some of the best lines in the movie lol. I liked how you took bits of draconian legends to make sense of Sam's instincts. Also - giant robot for the win haha
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 4 . 2/8
Nice bit of lighthearted action here :) and it's nice to have you expand on actions and have a longer time frame than the movie.
Oh Sam, so perverted...tsk tsk. Great last line!
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 3 . 2/8
Getting into the POV of Bumblebee was a great choice :) I enjoyed seeing how he thinks about Sam.
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 2 . 2/8
OH that line about Sarah Lennox smacking him with a frying pan still makes me smile!
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 1 . 2/8
Netflix put up the first Transformers movie a little while ago, and it got me thinking about this fic - which I think is my favourite TF fic ever, so I'm doing a rereading of this :)
Your opening was great - really upped the mystery. I also enjoyed how you brought in Miles (unlike the movie which kinda dropped him without explaination). And that last line! So awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2016
*Hiss*

Evil! Evil Sector! WHERE IS MY HOLY ACID? THEY MUST BURN.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Oh Schei├če! My ship cannot already be sinking?!

Probably not, but it's amusing to say.
mn-107 chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
HELL YES. HELL YES, SON. SIGN ME UP FOR THE OWLARKY TRAIN. Bee is a cute *censored* and I can't wait to see beesam go *censored*. CHOO CHOO
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
I appreciate your openness to Other Characters that are not humanlike. I can't help but be fond of people who embrace beauty where others see none. :D

Gremlins... taking cars for joy rides. Like rowdy teenagers. (Maybe they are?) I am endlessly amused by the thought.