Reviews for Halves Of A Whole
Opiolenion-san chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
Awesome! Love your work!
e-yuri chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
Good story. Althought I think it's too fast but it's still okay. I promise I'll read your other story too. Keep writing. _
f4llenstar chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Heys (:

would like to tell you that I posted my review about your fanfiction on my tumblr here :

Hope you'll take time to read it thankyou (:
f4llenstar chapter 15 . 5/14/2010
Brilliant story, I like how you continued to sustain interest throughout the chapters!
irishkana chapter 15 . 1/12/2010
WHOO!

I love this fan fiction!

It took me forever to find it!

you see, i read it once a long time ago, but a couple days ago I just had to read it again!

I finally found it! -

very good job! keep up with the amazing work!
ayamiko95 chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Aw...so cute...hehe

Happy ending...haha
ayamiko95 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Whoa, fuyumi was quite blunt with len's fault here. Hehe
OreoFudge'D chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Okay. I'm gonna review in my first finished fic, which took me two weeks to write. HAHA. ]] Record breaking for moi. Anyway, I want to rewrite this thing. I want it expanded, because I think it's pretty short. Also, I think I'd need a beta-reader when I rewrite this.

Okay. ] Enough from my complaints. Thank you for all those readers who reviewed, favorited, put this in alerts, and so on and so forth. I effin' love you! Glad you survived this.

Herkey. Gonna go now and watch something. Read this and my other stories!

- Oreo.
TheHRM chapter 15 . 5/13/2009
it's a beautiful story.. this story is the best from all that I've read! I hope I can make something wonderful just like your story.. )
Cryptic Parchment chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
loved it! Brilliant hehe I love the way you made the violin romance into a fairy tale :) _
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
It is a bit OOC..but hey it's damn good...
callalily1617 chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
that was a really long story. i kinda liked it at first. then i hated it cause of azuma. then i hated it even more because it made me cry then i liked it again because len lived. then i loved it in the end. :) i realy like the VIOLIN ROMANCE touch in the end. i like it. your on my favorites now and this story is too. they had so many kids..niways...your story is very unpredictable...i mean..azuma... . thats just weird...and len who just got shot by azuma wanted azuma to become a godfather of the children. its weird. so i wanted to tel you the feelings i had from the story.(before the story) boredom (during story) interest, frustration hatred, sadness, depression, confusion, wonder (just as the story ends) relief, surprise, happiness. and for all those feelings i would like to thank you at congratulate you. you put pleasure and discomfort in your story in the right places. your climax was very interesting. i really like the way you wrote your story. spontaneous, unpredictable and surprising. i admire that trait from writers. you are now one of the reasons i will keep coming back to . i hope i get to read more of your works soon. again, thank you for writing and sharing that masterpiece. :) till next time :) what more can i expect from a pinay like myself. again, thank you. :)
krenzy chapter 15 . 4/8/2009
waw...the sad part almost made me cry!...but the ending...uwah...so touching...it's so cute in the end they have a happily ever after ending...I hope the real Lean n kahoko would be like that too \(0)/!
Ruthie rios chapter 15 . 4/5/2009
This is really a touching story. love it!

thank you!
Ruthie rios chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
aren't the baby suppose to have no hairs yet?