Reviews for Twilight meets Vampire Kisses
Leanna chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
please continue
readingisdabest chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I hope you get better, and please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I love! I feel sooo sorry for what happened! I hope you get better! Update whenever! Get better soon!
ILovePeteWentzFromFOB chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Inwas listening to Tokio Hotel while reading tgus my favorite son is Scream!
xxDelilahxxCrockerxx chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
This chapter was marvelous. I could never picture Bella being so...rebellious. I like it!

And I think you should keep writing this story. It's amazing!
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Oh my gosh are you okay? I hope the illness goes away soon...I'm sorry about your hip, and i hope you get better. M.M.
emovampyreseer chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Blue Bananana chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
We really don't mind that you don't have time to write. Sorry about your diesise. I hope you feel better soon. post as soon as you can, but if you can't then maybe ask for someone else to take over because i love the idea and want to see it continued.
Edella Swan chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
I dont think you should make Bella into someone more than she is. You just totally changed her. I didn't necessarily like how you had her get peircings and tatoos but besides that i liked everything else. That was facinating to read.
Edella Swan chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I enjoyed the first chapter its very original but i think that you should dwell a little bit more on before she is leaving to forks. Also some of your spelling is incorrect. I only read your first chapter so yeah. I hope to read more. Anyways good job with the story its very unique.
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I hope you get better! ;) smile! may the angels watch over you, help you get well again... update when you can! this is really good!
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Oh i'm sorry to hear that you're so sick :( but i love this story and i hope you will get well and update soon! I wonder what Edward will do when he sees alexander...
ScarletReid chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
i bet i know where he is staying at hehe
almostjaime chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I'll Pray For You! Feel Better Soon!
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Oh man, I was so afraid that this was you saying that you were giving up the story. That would have made me so sad. This is the best Vampire Kisses Twilight crossover there is and I love this story, I want to see how Edward will react to the changes in Bella! And if she will know what Alexander is. I wouldn't care how long updates take, I just don't want the story to end. Wow, that was long... 0.0 Bye!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »