Reviews for Stained by Sin
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Continue!
xxTheKeyToYourHeartxx chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
That was an amazing chapter! I don't know why you don't have many reviews, this story is fantastic! I love reading this and always look forward to another chapter! Please update soon! I can't wait! :)

infinitedestiny chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Oh, I can hardly take this! I love this story so very much and I'm only up to Chapter 3 so far! And yet, I WILL have to go to bed eventually. . .

-is going to save these pages for when I'm offline, too- :D

Anyway, I'm going to keep reading & loving it! :D

Great job so far! n_n
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Good chapter with a bit of foreshadowing! I liked it.

Just a few things to point out... you should probably read this chapter slowly and look for errors (for example, missing letters in words [the beginning of words, to give a hint], subject-verb agreement [You...have], and other small little things)... your errors are few, but sometimes awkward when read. Don't let it bother you much, though. You have a very small amount of errors in comparison to other stories, and the chapter was great.

Thanks for updating, as I always look forward to reading this fic.
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Now that was an exciting and interesting chapter! Sora, a Renegade yet Superior? Wait, so was that Sora's blood Roxas tasted? But when did Sora bleed...? Either I missed a tiny detail or there was something more.

Keep writing! You're doing great. I'll be waiting for the next chapter
XxherheartwentweakxX chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Great story! And this chap is awesome! Update soon I'm hooked!
Zacheria chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
This is so awswome! please continue!
Krystal Lily Potter chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
I don't know why you only have seven reviews, this story is REALLY good. It's about vampires but it's not Twilight based like everything else seems to be these days. It's well written and interesting, so even though you're going on a small break, you should still update soon.

Krystal Lily Potter
Xxthekeytoyourheartxx chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
great chap! Love your story! Update soon! ]
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
Ugh, so close... Great chapter so far. How long was it in terms of word count? It's the perfect amount. Not too long, not too short...

I'm looking forward to more of your work. Great job with updating.
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Hey, just read through the first 5 chapters... and I loved it. For the first fiction, it's impressive. Keep writing. I just discovered this story because i search for stories above 20k words... and i'm glad i clicked on it.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. You have a new reader hooked now.
xxTheKeyToYourHeartxx chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
This story is REALLY good! I like it! Keep writing and update soon! ]
Zacheria chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Wow this amazing keep writing! PS this reminds me of vampire knight a lot was it your inspiration? :)
Krystal Lily Potter chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
This is pretty good so far. Don't get discouraged by lack of reviews at first. Just keep going and eventually you'll get more and more reviews. Especially since this is written better than a lot of other stuff on this site.
Jae.Lockhart chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
haha. i love vampires. anything to do with 'em and im hooked:))