Reviews for 365: A Year in Smashville!
MaskedGamer chapter 266 . 1/28
Don't you just love crazy bastards who are in charge of big organizations and say that they're doing it for the good of mankind or whatever? I think the title change is pretty good. Also, that is the best answering machine message I have ever heard.
Retronym chapter 266 . 1/27
God, there are so many chapters...but I really wanna read all of this story. Ugh. How ever will I catch up
MaskedGamer chapter 265 . 9/21/2016
HEEEEEEEEY! You're alive! Looking at the amount of chapters, it seems like there's only 100 or so chapters left for you to do so good job. I wonder what Tabuu has been up to?
XShinkuKikinX chapter 248 . 5/23/2016
Wait, did Dark Toon Link merge with his light? If I might miss the chapter, which was it? It was out of nowhere that I read and didn't notice it at all...
RioterGames chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
Love this chapter!
XShinkuKikinX chapter 264 . 4/28/2016
Throughout the story, I kind of feel sad for Toon Link. It looks like Tabuu was targeting him at first. Now Villager.
AuraChanneler chapter 261 . 4/27/2016
Pull up an image of a ? AR card, and use it. Also, I recently cleard Archery 2 and AR Shot 2.
AuraChanneler chapter 45 . 4/12/2016
Ah, yes, World of Goo, such afun (and wierd) game.
Bob chapter 264 . 8/27/2015
Hi
Bob chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
This was a funny one!
Some Random Kid chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
COOL! 2 chapters in and I'm already hooked!
MaskedGamer chapter 258 . 10/22/2014
Hey! Another Trapped In Brawl reference! So, if this had a timeline, Trapped in Brawl would be before this?
MaskedGamer chapter 252 . 10/22/2014
OH MY GOD! FORESHADOWING! Oh hey cool, Neku and Joshua are here. Hopefully they're more than just side characters. I really like the World Ends With You. When's the sequel for that!
MaskedGamer chapter 249 . 10/22/2014
Is Lucario talking about Nugai?
MaskedGamer chapter 132 . 10/20/2014