Reviews for Glance
Artemis Micgold chapter 10 . 1h
Hey can you PLEASE update! ITS 2015!
i am ur guest chapter 1 . 7/11
ok so i havent even read any of the actual story yet bc im too busy laughing at "Let's get one thing straight, this is slash." like u literally contradicted yourself in the FIRST SENTENCE. i am totally looking forward to reading this :]
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 11 . 6/7
loved it please update more
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 10 . 6/7
I loved it please update more
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 9 . 5/30
Now blushing is a great indicator.
Gradioseye92 chapter 10 . 5/18
I pov this couple so much and am always anticipating a new Chapter! You are a wonderful Wright's and I want ti mnow if you are still updating this book
Fanlover14 chapter 11 . 1/10
I could cry, I found a fanfic I actually enjoy about NoahxDuncan and its not finished!
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Update plz :3
chloe chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Please tell me there is more...
FrickinSunny chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Please update o.o and while i wait i will go, trap Cody up in some cave, drown Heather, and rip Courtney's hair out and stuff it down her throat. How DARE they try to split the most amazing couple known on TDI up!? And Courtney! Stop fucking dragging Noah! So Jashin help me i will DESTROY u if u dont leave Noah alone! He no like u, biatch!
QueenGenie16 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
OMG! I love this story, could you pretty please update, some time soon? Pretty please with chocolate on top!
cookie luver chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
I really (10000x) love this story. I hope you will come back and finish this story it is such a sweet story between Noah and Duncan and I just can't wait to keep reading it ;). Please continue.
SeverusFan10 chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
Please update! I really like this story and of course I can never resist, here are some ideas! XD

While Heather is flirting with Ducan -gags-, Cody can somehow takes Noah from Courtney and start giving weird gestures to ask Noah out while Noah looks at him like he's weird. The person who goes home is Benjamin since noone likes him and Cody continues to try to put his moves on Noah.

Duncan finds out what they are up to and sticks around Noah like glue. Heather then DESPERATELY try to get Duncan's attention attempting to use extreme seduction. The next challenge is something random and Duncan gets the voted off by Courtney, Harold, Cody, and Heather so Chris deciding that the whole "Duncan and Noah" situation is getting the show rating keeps Duncan.

Courtney of course is furious and keeps trying to doing everything in her power to get Duncan off. Meanwhile Duncan and Noah are overwhelmed with all this attention and during a challenge they decide to escape and meet up at the plane to take a break. Harold in this whole situation is oblivious, but is on Cody's side all the way. Cody is just going along with Heather and Courtney and hope they either break up Duncan and Noah or vote Duncan off.

That's all I can do for you is give you my idea. That and hope you update soon and support you through this story.
SakuraGirl25 chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
OMG! I am in LOVE with this fic. I have always liked the DuncanxNoah pairing. I really hope you continue this story soon because I really like this story. The plot is inviting and intriguing, you have the characters' personalities spot on (Heather is as backstabbing as usual). Anyway I hope that Duncan and Noah end up together and that Cody doesn't end up in a bad way. LOVE this fic and hope I hope that you continue it.

Ciao _*