Reviews for Glance
It's 2016!
UPDATE!
please?
Epok-kun chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Oh i really hope you continue, its so well written.
Artemis Micgold chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
Hey can you PLEASE update! ITS 2015!
SO PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
i am ur guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
ok so i havent even read any of the actual story yet bc im too busy laughing at "Let's get one thing straight, this is slash." like u literally contradicted yourself in the FIRST SENTENCE. i am totally looking forward to reading this :]
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 11 . 6/7/2015
loved it please update more
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
I loved it please update more
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Now blushing is a great indicator.
Gradioseye92 chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
I pov this couple so much and am always anticipating a new Chapter! You are a wonderful Wright's and I want ti mnow if you are still updating this book
Fanlover14 chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
I could cry, I found a fanfic I actually enjoy about NoahxDuncan and its not finished!
cutenerdypanda1224 chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Update plz :3
chloe chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Please tell me there is more...
FrickinSunny chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
AAAAAHHH I NEED MORE OF THIS AWESOMENESS. PLEEEEASE
TopazDove chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Please update o.o and while i wait i will go, trap Cody up in some cave, drown Heather, and rip Courtney's hair out and stuff it down her throat. How DARE they try to split the most amazing couple known on TDI up!? And Courtney! Stop fucking dragging Noah! So Jashin help me i will DESTROY u if u dont leave Noah alone! He no like u, biatch!
QueenGenie16 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
OMG! I love this story, could you pretty please update, some time soon? Pretty please with chocolate on top!
cookie luver chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
I really (10000x) love this story. I hope you will come back and finish this story it is such a sweet story between Noah and Duncan and I just can't wait to keep reading it ;). Please continue.