Reviews for The More Things Change
Thunderweb chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
The situation is so confusing for Starscream: he has been seeking for revenge, then Skyfire came alive. (It doesn't make the Council any less evil, of course.)
Thunderweb chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I think I can understand Starscream. He must have been mad at the council. A LOT.
Supermoi chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Somehow the ending left me unfulfilled. What happens next? Would Starscream and Skyfire ever meet up again? On better terms I hope...
Supermoi chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Yeah... it couldn,t go any other way could it? But still, Skyfire is so... I don,t know, he's putting off judgements with only a tiny fraction of the facts in hands. he was out of it for all of the war, and then some. he is not qualified in any way to pass judgements. mechs change in so much time. he hadn,t but that doesn,t entitled him to be angry with Starscream because he had.
Supermoi chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
Come on Starscream. You'll have to realize this wasn,t an hallucination sooner or later XD Or an Autobot trick!
Supermoi chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Oh yeah, I bet Starscream thought he saw a ghost here XD
Supermoi chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
STARSCREAM! HELL YEAH! He'll be in for a huge surprise! :)
TrisakAminawn chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Awwww. You're making me cry!

Also, Starscream starting the outright war in the context of rising class dissatisfaction in response to an atrocity in the name of maintaining stratification is pretty cool, and I am too ignorant of Transformers' may canons to know whether you made it up. It felt like you did, but I can't be sure.
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Nah, I like the, uh, star-crossed good friends with the whole cryo-gap phenomenon thing. No pairing. (Transformers shipping is one of those legends of the internet, anyway, that makes people first hearing of it say /whyyyyyy?/ and /hoooowww/ did they even /think/ of that?) By the way, this is very good. I'm way more attached to Starscream than he really deserves, which is why I read fanfiction where he's cooler than he really is. And you've so far done all the characters in ways I found endearing, although Starscream is(excellently) still the sort of bitch he is and I in no way wanted him to win to influence Skyfire for the worse.

Also, yay politics and complexity. And our planet having lots of types of biome.

...our planet hasn't been young enough to have an unstable surface in over three billion years. Just how long do you consider a vorn to /be/? On the other hand, it didn't have ice caps then either, so probably not enough to knock it back to when this was a truly young world. Hm. A conundrum.
Gentle Kit chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
Thank you for the good read, I really enjoyed this story. :) It was an interesting alternate take on the reunification of Starscream and Skyfire, and I liked it better than what happened in the series. Thank you for writing!
Archaeopteryx Feather chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
This is one of the better stories about Skyfire and Starscream that I've read in awhile. :) I like how you two portrayed Skyfire, and your idea about their ship being packed with explosives was a neat twist. ;)

I also appreciated how you addressed Skyfire's moral dilemma rather than shoving it under the rug on the pretext of "Skyfire's nice, so he'll just forgive Starscream, no problem."

But most of all, I liked how you treated both characters seriously and respectfully. It's great to see the characters being allowed to interact naturally rather than being stereotyped or forced into some action they would have never taken on the show. For someone who's not familiar with G1, Skyfire and Starscream's relationship was well done. :)

The only real area I have a suggestion for improvement is in the scene where Starscream decides to defect. It didn't seem to me like he was ready, emotionally speaking, to make that decision yet. Or if I could put it another way, I'd say I just didn't get very emotionally involved with his big decisive moment. I think that a lot of potential dramatic tension here went unused.

But otherwise, good work! Four and a half stars/5.
Koi chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
If only, if only, the woodpecker sighs,

The bark on the trees was as soft as the skies,

As the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely

He cries to the moon, If only, if only.

"If Only" -Fiction Plane
Koi chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
3 Baw yes!
Koi chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Nitrostreak chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
I cheered silently inside when I read your Authors note at the end of this chapter.

FINALLY a story about Sky that's NOT slash! 3