Reviews for Here We Are
Patsy Smith chapter 18 . 2/28
I just want to tell you I have read and re-read every one of your stories many times from your series they have brought me much joy and laughter! I am looking forward to your finishing this fic I was glad to read on your bio that you intend to! I love MerDer and your twist on them! Thanks for the joy!
jadefire1 chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
I always think of this story on Thanksgiving! This series, along with your other stories, are amongst my favorites, and I always come back to reading them again. Just wondering if there are plans to continue and finish this one. Happy Thanksgiving!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I have been with you since day one, I've read all your Grey's stories more times than I count. I was a faithful reader on WYB and have read TWIHF and the continuation many many times. I love all your stories, your writing is amazing! I know it's been a while since you've updated this story, but I look forward to its return! I still read WYB from start to finish because I love it so much, as these ones as well! I will wait patiently for you to update, I hope all is well! Can't wait for the updates, until then, I will be here reading them all from the start again!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
You stories are really entertaining thanks
Cath chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
I love your stories, especially this one. I really hope you will continue writing!
Eb chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
Please update soon
StacieH chapter 18 . 10/4/2013
Looking forward to the updates here now that you are done with Where We Belong...YIPPEE!
anonymous chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
I know its been like over 3 years, but you should update this story its great!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
excellent story and another great chapter! I hope you will eventually update this, though it looks like you haven't for a couple of years. I would love it if you did. It's one of my favorite series. I reread it all the time. Please update something soon.
Brickgirl101 chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
So I really hope you will continue this story! It's really good!
LoverGreys chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I read all three parts of this story. Really loved the first two.. Super bummed this isn't finished. Especially after reading both the other ones.

Great work though. Love your writing!
elidear chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
awesome story! I love how the two are balancing their relationship and work. They are communicating and doing great. I have really enjoyed reading this triology. Please update soon because I would love to read more, especially a mcbaby soon!
e13 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Update!
StIgnaamdg chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
I just love tour writting! It's amazing, but it has been long since the last update and I just can't keep reading only a part of this fic, I hope there's nothing bad happening to you so you cannot update anymore.
I really miss this fic, hopefully you will continue it.
Greetings from México!
CileSuns92 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I have re-read the whole trilogy once again, and it's still as amazing as the first time. I really hope one of these days you can continue this, because I'm in love with the way Meredith is morphing and changing. The journey she had made from TWIHF to here is remarkable, and it never ceases to surprise me, no matter how many times I read it.

Thank you for writing such beautiful, well-crafted stories, I'll keep my fingers crossed for more.