Reviews for Here We Are
Your stories are amazing! Please continue! I love how you write Derek and Meredith.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 18 . 2/22
I am absolutely in love with this series! Love your story and I really really REALLY hope you'll be updating sometime soon. I would absolutely love to read more! :D

Great story, love the MerDer relationship you've developed XD
RTSam chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
Pleeeeeeease update this!
Patsy chapter 18 . 5/18/2016
Sorry to read that you won't be continuing this story:( This was one of my most favorite MerDer storylines of all time. I quit watching GA after Shonda killed Derek,butI still enjoy reading about them in FF:) I understand your feelings completely and I do not look for the show to continue past winter break for S13-Shonda killed that show with Derek as far as I am concerned. Whenever I want a MerDer fix, I go back and read your wonderful MerDer stories! You are a very talented and gifted writer and have brought many hours of joy,tears,and laughter my way with your MerDer stories-Sure wish you would change your mind and give them their Happy Ever After in fanfic land! Thank You for all the wonderful stories you have written,they have made many of my days;)
Hope Life brings you Joy and Happiness Always:P
Thanks,
Patsy
TATE Forever101 chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
Hi! I absolutely love this story arc and I was wondering if you were planning on ever finishing it? It's amazing, and you are an amazing writer. I would love to read her being pregnant. I hope you are doing well :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Oh please please please please please update this story! I just read all 3 parts and now my life feels incomplete... Haha. But no, seriously.
hightea chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
Was hoping for a more complete ending.
Little Rae of Light chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
I do hope you come to continue this one day.
RhizOneill chapter 18 . 10/20/2015
Fantastic. I would love reading more of this soon!
InspiredByPD chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
Please please please continue this. I have read all of the stories in this series and I really want to see them have a kid.
Patsy Smith chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
I just want to tell you I have read and re-read every one of your stories many times from your series they have brought me much joy and laughter! I am looking forward to your finishing this fic I was glad to read on your bio that you intend to! I love MerDer and your twist on them! Thanks for the joy!
jadefire1 chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
I always think of this story on Thanksgiving! This series, along with your other stories, are amongst my favorites, and I always come back to reading them again. Just wondering if there are plans to continue and finish this one. Happy Thanksgiving!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I have been with you since day one, I've read all your Grey's stories more times than I count. I was a faithful reader on WYB and have read TWIHF and the continuation many many times. I love all your stories, your writing is amazing! I know it's been a while since you've updated this story, but I look forward to its return! I still read WYB from start to finish because I love it so much, as these ones as well! I will wait patiently for you to update, I hope all is well! Can't wait for the updates, until then, I will be here reading them all from the start again!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
You stories are really entertaining thanks
Cath chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
I love your stories, especially this one. I really hope you will continue writing!